Monday, 29 June 2026

Build A Snowman ..crafters select die set.

 Hello Everyone,

Tunnel card using new Build A Snowman die set.. from Carnation Crafts: here 



I started with A3 White card: cut to 11"inch x 8" inch. scored each end 1"-2"-3"inch. fold each score line. 

Finished Card 8"inch x 8" inch

I have used free backing paper from the free Vignettes download.

I have used double sided tape along the top fold to add snow Acetate. 

Christmas Awaits Collection to decorate Acetate. Here 

Thank you for stopping by Pam x





4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, CUTE! This is definitely one to keep on display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunnel card makes a nice change. Snowman family are so cute. Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that tunnel look with the cute family. This is a wonderful card for here today. It is so hot and humid here, this really cooled me off. You have perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute Snowman family, Pam. Lovely card.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.