Friday, 26 June 2026

Fine Delivery. Christmas cards.

 Hello Everyone,

Weather Still 30+ here trying to make Christmas Cards in this heat! 

"Fine Delivery Collection" one of the best (I think) from Carnation Crafts.. Here 











Two Card using Square Stamp Card Shape: here
Centrepiece Arrangement here

Around For Christmas. here 

I have used a Silver/Grey some cost for extra vignette colours. 

Both cards I have added  Red Roses to the image. 

Embossing Folders from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Pam x




 

2 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous! Those deep red winter blooms are amazing and, of course, I love the bird. The best things to do in that heat is to conserve energy and stay out of the sun, if possible. I hope it cools off for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Pam.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.