Friday, 10 July 2026

60th Birthday card.

 Hello Everyone,

Large 60th Birthday card: 8.1/2" inch x 10.1/2" inches. for my Son.. 



I have used A4 card: Black/Gold Mirri/ printed backing in a Taupe Colour. 

Computer Text.  

Carnation Crafts: Bottle Of Bubbly here 

Ultimate Alphabet collection: here  

Stars/laurel Trophy Card Shape here & here 

Printed Tag from my stash. 

I did buy A4 envelopes years ago! knew they`d come in. 

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx




3 comments:

  1. Lovely card , Pam, your son will be so pleased especially as his mum has made it. Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This milestone deserves such a large and fabulous card! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card did you make for your son Pam. I love it.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.