Friday, 31 July 2026

New Home Cards.

 Hello Everyone,

Two New Home Cards: one for my Son  and one from us. for our Granddaughter. waited many months for the key`s to their new home. 

I had two days make these cards as well a New Laptop. boy talk about stressed. 



Carnation Crafts: main card Paper and Petals Rectangle/Oval. here 
Perfectly Peaceful Cottage./ Stay A While Collection. Tree. /Fruits Of Labour. Flower border. 





Grand Reception  Collection. Door  here  
Held In A Moment Collection. Florals Held Dear. here  

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx






2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam Super cards. Love the Paper & Petals I use them a lot. Dont think the heat helps with the stress. It doesn't show in the cards, just the love. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, happy day for your granddaughter! I remember that excitement so many years ago. Beautiful cards! No stress showing here. I probably would have crumpled under the pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.