Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Festive Snowglobe.

 Hello Everyone,

Carnation Crafts New Launch. Crafters Select. Festive Snowglobe die set. 

launching 19th August. 1.00pm  Carnation Crafts TV - Carnation Crafts  

DT Samples.



Berry corner & Robins free die set. pay P/P only.. Not available now. Happy In Hawthorn. 





Decorated with Winters Light Collection: Crisp Leaves Flourish. here




Berries Gifted Christmas here



Winters Light Collection. here



Christmas Awaits Collection. here  

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx






4 comments:

  1. Treasures one and all! Very collectible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous festive cards, Pam.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Pam, I especially like the 2nd one . Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is so beautiful. I'm not ready for snow but otherwise I love every single one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.