Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bicycle

good morning every one

these are two cards using the. New Memory Box   BICYCLE DIE

this one uses the
Memory box August release
Bicycle Die
Autum tree`s Stamp / Archival Olive Ink Pad
maderia Corner
Spellbinders Grand Ovals
Distress Bundled Sage/Tumbled Glass ink pads
Flowers in the basket..cut up Maderia Corner & MS branch punch
all availble from oyster stamps

this card I have used the new
"Cityscape Nightline"... used with "Cityscape Silhouette"
"Brand New Bicycle"
"Flowering WinterBerry"
Mini Picket Fence
Memory Box New "Winter Trees" stamp
birds from my collection
Background is a mixture of Distress Inks
all available from oyster stamps


thank you for visit enjoy the rest of your day  pam

6 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh my goodness, what stunning cards since my last visit! Lovin' all those memory box dies xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two fabulous cards ask...my favourite I think us the first one..you certainly make the most of your dies

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful cards Pam, loving the different scenes you have created and some stunning dies too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic cards - especially the first one. I love dies and these are brilliant.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Pam, I love the designs and the inked backgrounds look wonderful

Sue

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are gorgeous. Sue x