Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 July 2014

Christmas card 2. new memory box summer 2014


Good evening crafty friends, followers and visitors..

Wow its so warm..  Thought I would share  this oyster stamps DT card tonight, as I will have a busy weekend..   having new windows put in tomorrow.....HATE mess.....thank goodness not having any in my craft room LOL...







Love these colours for Christmas or any-time,  lovely blue is pearl card..  had for years..bit mean with it.. don`t think I`ll get any more....

started white white pearlescent touch under 8"x 8"..found the middle and cut my shape with "Little B" Labels   here  these die`s  should be in stock next week at   http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/  phone 01634686823..
used the third from the largest to cut my aperture.. leave in place and add the dot die and largest die, to emboss in your machine..
Beautiful swirls Memory box Luxe background..here  small gap where the gorgeous poinsettia are.
here and here  ..leaf  Grape vine  here  ..beautiful candle   "Tall taper Candle"  here  .. Christmas text I took from "Merry Christmas background" here   versatile  die  as you get all the words and letters from this die.
solid poinsettia I shaded with blue DIs.

think I will make more of this design..now I have made this one.. lot easer when you have done one..


close up of those gorgeous poinsettias..


items used are all available from   http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/
New memory box summer 2014.
Luxe background.  here 
Tall taper candle.  here  
small Luxe poinsettia outline. &  background..  here  &  here
Grape vine.. here  

Little "B". Label die.  here  
Christmas text from..Christmas background...  here 
blue DIs and pearls...


thank you for calling by my blog and comments you leave, will return your call to an active blog....pam x


22 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely stunning Pam such a beautiful design

Anne

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design Pam, looks so gorgeous, xxxx

Jan said...

Love this gorgeous card Pam xx Jan

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Pam, love those gorgeous poinsettias.
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great color combinations here Pam, lovely 'clean and fresh' Christmas card and I love the dies used makes a beautiful and awesome card.xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Patricia said...

Pam, this is absolutely stunning,just perfect in blue and white, I love it.
At least it is not raining for your new windows going in. Hope it all goes well.

Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Pam that so fantastic card! I love all- and the dies- wow!

Elma

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Pam. Good luck with the windows.
Sue x

darcydaydream said...

Stunning colours for Christmas. Love it..
Christine in Darcy...xx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous, just love that blue colour. Pam. And as you know I love my memory box dies. Hope you don't get to much mess from those windows going in. Hazel x

Sue said...

This is stunning Pam. Your design is so beautiful, I love the colours and gorgeous flowers too.
Sue xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card Pam....The design is beautiful....love the blue and white together...

good luck with your windows...Joolsx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Another stunner, love it. I usually go for more traditional colours for Christmas myself, but your card is lovely.
Lydia
X

Unknown said...

stunning card ,love blue and white,x

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic this is just gorgeous loving your design and the new dies. I especially love the flowers stunning . I'm certain you're the best flower crafter they are always so amazing Hope the windows go well could be wind and snow !! Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Pam. Great alternative colour for Christmas. That grape vine is very pretty. Good luck with the windows.

Karen x

Angela Allen said...

Hi Pam
Love this card and the colour.I wasn't sure about the candle die when it came out,but you have made it look so elegant I am now in love with it.
Love Angela x

Unknown said...

Good morning Pam another stunning card as always. I love the poinsettia die. I've not got any memory box dies so I'm of to find this poinsettia die
Have a lovely weekend xxx

Debs xx

Jean Bullock said...

Love, love, love. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765604505526/

Trish said...

Wow!!gorgeous colours and card

loz said...

WOW!!! I Love this one and the dies are great Pam..Loz

Kathy said...

So stunning! I love the blue flowers with the white die cut over them! Blessings! Kathy