Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 24 June 2017

Lacy Frame . Easel Card.

Good afternoon friends and visitors, very warm sunny day after a cool start this morning, hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather, afraid to hot for me..

Had this idea to make an open lacy easel  card as soon as I saw this beautiful Rose frame die by Jeanine`s Art.. 


Hope you think it`s as pretty as me..

How I started below..



I have cut Two Lacy Rose frames, to adhere together for stability, 
Using  Creative Express "Noble Pinpoint Squares.. I needed an inside frame 4.7/8 x 5.3/4" by 1/2" wide..this is perfect to adhere to this tiny edge of the rose frame.I used one frame on the front and one on the back.


A4 card I cut to 5.3/4" along long edge.
Score in half..
Next using the same square die 4.7/8.. as I used for the centre frame..I die cut as shown..



Remove the square it has cut ..Find the centre on side frame and score for your easel.



I have adhered my lacy square with frame.. to the bottom half of the easel below the scored  fold only Arms & Bottom...
"Happy Birthday" has been cut away from Poppystamps "Happy Birthday Tag.

I cut twice on a strip of card using the "Rose Border" adhered one cut only to the front as shown and the plain card, left my other unglued to use as a stopper. 
Poppystamp "Heart Swoosh" this cuts the heart out, I filled with pva glue, filled this with..iridescence glass micro beads/white.. infilled with Sparkling Dust. 


Would make a lovely Wedding card, this style..think I be doing more! now I know how..

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx

Items used ..

Jeanine`s With Sympathy "Rose Frame"  Oyster Paper crafts
Jeanine`s With Sympathy "Rose Border".   Oyster Paper Craft

Poppystamps.. "Happy Birthday Tag"  here
Poppystamps.. "Heart Swoosh"..   here
Creative Expression ..Noble Pinpoint Square dies.
Dress My craft.. Sparkling Dust.  here
Gems.


36 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning card that rose frame is just so beautiful. Your cards are always gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Claudia - die Hobbystrickerin said...

Realy fantastic, Pam. I like alway your work and I am watching at your blog every time. Thank you for all your inspiration. Hugs, Claudy

Stamps and Paper said...

Really beautiful card Pam it looks so delicate stunning work

Anne

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pam, simply stunning! The Rose Frame is so delicate. xx

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning, love, love, love your card.
Patricia xxx

Chrissy said...

WoW..so beautiful Pam..love the delicate lace die and the pretty sparkle.

Luv CHRISSYxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful fragile looking card Pam. Very elegant and I love the little sparkle you've added. I love also that I can see through the standing lace panel, gorgeous effect. I missed some posts but I enjoyed seeing them all today. You've been very busy ;p
Greetings Miranda

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so very pretty. Loving the bling and the white on white is so classy x

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, just love the cards you make. You are so talented, I am afraid I have card envy lol. Just managed to order the butterfly die, can't wait for it to arrive xx

sharon said...

Stunning card Pam!!!
I do love the lace and white as it always looks very delicate and so classy.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Jan said...

This is stunning Pam. xx Jan

Donna Ellis said...

Pam, what a brainstorm! Fantastic idea to trim the edge out to accommodate the frilly filigree die cut (which is gorgeous, by the way). One of a kind, and truly nothing similar have I seen! The base is just as elegant and lovely. Very imaginative, hugs, de

Anonymous said...

this die is fantastic! Your card so wonderful
Elma

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Fantastic and elegant card design. The frame and border are looking fabulous. I like the breath of shine.
Have a wonderful sunday.
Hugs Petra

aussie aNNie said...

Sensational and gorgeous easel card. Looks so dainty.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Wow! Pam, this is lovely! I've just bought the CC Ornate Lace embossing folder after seeing your beautiful card, it looks like another die will be coming home soon with me very soon after this gorgeous creation.

Aquarius said...

This beautiful card would certainly be wonderful for a wedding or anniversary. Thanks for sharing details of how it was done, well worth the effort involved I'd say!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, what a stunning card. This is so elegant and beautifully designed. I love it!

Beth Norman said...

Such a glorious card. The easel card is a favourite of mine and you certainly showcased it beautifully. Those dies are stunning. Have a good day.

lydia jordan said...

Hi Pam,
Gorgeous card.
Lydia
X

SuzzieQ said...

Oh, this design is so elegant and an easel card, too. Thank you for the instructions. Wish I could get this set of dies in the USA.

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous!

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
a super and stunning die and a super and stunning design also.
Love everything you have done to create this superb card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Beverly Fuchs said...

What a beautiful card. So delicate done all in white with just a hint of sparkle. Lovely use of your dies.

ursula said...

OH wow, Pam that is just so beautiful....you certainly do have some talent on thinking up these ideas....luv Ursula xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, This card is fabulous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam what a gorgeous delicate card, the lacy dies are so beautiful and it's a fabulous easle design, Kate x

Betty McAlister said...

Beautiful card Pam. This lacy die is gorgeous and you have showcased it beautifully. You make such gentle cards and show off a die to its full potential. Betty xx

Ann Topp said...

Absolutely Beautiful Pam. I just love everything about it. Lovely for weddings and Anniversaries. Must have a try when I have time. And thanks for the tutorial. Kind regards Ann

Janice said...

A stunning easel card Pam, using beautiful intricate dies.
Janice x

loz said...

Stunning card and dies pam...I will be missing for about a week as my neck and shoulder are no good...Loz

Jan's Crafty Cards said...

Wow stunning card, I just love the dies you have used. Beautiful easel design card X Janis x

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, that rose frame is utterly gorgeous! Well, all the dies are gorgeous, especially how you've put them together. Very elegant, but at the same time with an innocent sweetness. How beautiful, Pam!

Shabneez said...

I adore the intricacy of the die cuts on this and your style of easel card is very clever Pam. Shabneez x

Janice said...

So love this card with the gorgeous rose frame. Beautiful easel design.Janice xx

...:::Quilling Lady:::... said...

So elegant :) Beautiful card!
Happy crafting!