Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Gift Tags.

Good morning friends and visitors..
Sharing my post from over on http://poppystamps.typepad.com/ blog.

Are you ready for Christmas! need ideas for gift tags!. I had most of these embellishments cut out ready in my bit box, saved from projects not used.


These are my three Gift Tag designs using Poppystamp dies.."Stitched Main Street & Stitched Tunnel Tag dies, all use the largest size.




I`ll start with this cute "Surprise Deer" tag..I have cut the largest size in the set, shaded with blue ink and spritz with water, another tag one size down!  this  I have used the "Oak Leaf Oval Collage" die in the centre, added colour with Distress inks. On the reverse I added foam tape. adhered to the largest tag. Stamped Merry Christmas  from "Yuletide Birdies CL414" stamp set. Surprise Deer with Poinsettia Mini to finish.




This Gift Tag uses "Stitched Main Street" Tags again largest plus one size down adhered together.  I have die cut "Home For The Holidays" in green card ..White "Folk Star" these I adhered to the the red Tag, Next stamped "Merry Christmas over the star.
I die cut  the bits in colours. red/black/white for "Santa Chimney" coloured the white and adhered as shown on  a small tag. (Cute). Next Poinsettia Minis in Red and White layered up and adhered to the bottom of the wreath, gingham bow and snowtext paste to finish.





Red and White Tag. for my top layer tag in white  ..I tore a card piece and die cut to get  hill shape ..snowtext added this ..Deer Shaded in grey..as are the "Tree Trunks" White Glittered "Celeste Snowflakes" decorate this tag, with red "Mini Poinsettias"
All three tags I have threaded with ribbon.. These could be used as Christmas decorations or Gift Tags.


Thank you for stopping by Pam xx











29 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely gift tags Pam, your dies are just incredibly beautiful.xx[aNNie]🎄

Babs said...

Oh these are absolutely gorgeous Pam, love them all .
Hugs Babs x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Gorgeous gift tags, love them.
Lydia
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, These tags are beautiful, so cute, especially the deer's face, and Santa upside down in the chimney, really fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Pam, one tag is just as pretty to look at as the other. Santa Claus in the chimney looks very funny. I like the stitched border and the frosty accents.
Hugs Petra x

sharon said...

Hi Pam your tags are fabulous I have been looking at buying the Poppystamp Mainstream tag after looking at your beautiful creations I am definitely buying it.
You are full of inspiration I look forward to seeing what you have been creating.
Hope your having a wonderful week.
hugs
sharon :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam these tags are stunning they are a great way to use up gorgeous elements that you had already cut. I think they will be treasured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas tags Pam, the layout and design is so beautiful x

Mac Mable said...

So much creativity and great use of your bit box x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Pam! It is always good to use our bits and these are gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Three beautiful tags Pam..I love my bit box and it gets bigger and more fun when I have a die cutting day..I loe all your gorgeous details and love that tag die..[another one on my wish list]..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Beautiful tags Pam, I love all of your embellishments.
Janice x

ursula said...

These are so beautiful Pam, still have time to make gift tags !!!!! Luv Ursula xx

Sherri said...

Oh, WOW!! These are such elegant & beautiful tags they will add so much to your packages! I need to make tags next year after looking at these beautys! I've been doing it the lazy way & just printing address labels with everyone's name on it but these are so much better! I'm starting on tags next summer! You always inspire me!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made beautiful and delicate tags Pam. I love how you've managed to decorate them with lots of beautiful items without overloading them.
Greetings Miranda

cuilliesocks said...

What beautiful tags Pam, designed with the most gorgeous dies, I love them al, Kate x

Wendy L said...

They are all gorgeous Pam. Xxx

Anonymous said...

wonderful tags!
Elma

Pamellia said...

Wow Pam, these tags are so amazing! I love that upside Santa in the chimney, so fun and festive! Your palettes are beautiful and the shapes of the tags are just wonderful! My favourite are those sweet little reindeer die cuts, and the amazing scenes you built for them! Beautiful creations! hugs :)

Jaye said...

These are such beautiful and detailed tags, they will make the presents extra special and doubtless the recipients will be keeping them. I need to make tags next year. Mind you, I alwys think this and run out of time, lol, but seeing these-maybe a few special ones. As always thanks for the
inspiration.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, look at these tags! I've seen so many cute tags this year and never get around to them, but something as beautiful and fun as these really dress up a package. My guys probably don't care, but the girlfriends would love it!

loz said...

Gorgeous set of gift tags Pam..Loz

Anne said...

These are more than just tags Pam, they are little works of art
Lovely attention to detail, I see something new each time I look

Anne x

Brawny x said...

What Gorgeous tags Pam. X

Betty McAlister said...

Three beautifully decorated Tags Pam. Each so different but all fabulous. Xx

Greta said...

Gorgeous little works of art, Pam! I always love seeing your incredibly beautiful work!

pinky said...

Your tags are just gorgeous Pam. Would love those dies, so useful.

Liz said...

Super tags, Pam. So much detail in such a little space - just beautiful. xx

Donna said...

These are so cute. Love them. xxx