Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 21 May 2018

For All Bloggers

Hello everyone,

FOR ALL BLOGGERS
There has been a big discussion on Facebook about the new EU GDPR regulations and it appears that blogs do require a privacy policy. Some very helpful bloggers have written theirs and were happy to have them copied. 
I have accepted the use of the words from   https://mariannescraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/p/privacy-policy.html    
and you  will find this in my post   above in my tab bar....



Thank you Pam x

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Very helpful Pam...Thank you so much x

ursula said...

Thank you Pam....luv Ursula xx

Linda Simpson said...

Thanks Pam, I did mine on Sunday too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

loz said...

Thanks pam. I have not heard of this. will have to look it up..Loz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to be of help x

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
brilliant work and thank you to you and Marianne for sharing this.
I have put my own up hopefully it's okay.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.