Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Poinsettia and Hellebore.

Good morning everyone.


Couple of Christmas makes from yesterday, using Tattered lace.

  For both these card I have used the Christmas Card Shapes collection "Bell"  positive and negative cut..here



This card I have used beautiful Poinsettia charisma image and matching die here 
Sentiment from the Card collection.
I cut two bells and used my gold pen around.



Negative space using the bell..Scene from TL Christmas Notebook background papers CD.

Charisma Winter Hellebore from CD and Matching dies. here
Sentiment not sure if in a mini collection or Magazine free die from Tattered lace.

You can buy all the collection here  as multibuy.. 


Thank you for stopping buy Pam xxx

18 comments:

pam said...

xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Pam

Anne

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, Beautiful cards, I'm especially loving the one with the 'scene' inside the bell shape, it is so beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sherri said...

Awesome cards! I think the second is my favorite. I love that beautiful scene ! More Dies for my wish list!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Pam, beautiful designs and pretty flowers x

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so pretty

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards.xxx

Mac Mable said...

Great to get the two cards and what fabulous cards they are. Great scene making on the second....wonderful cards Pam x

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Pam..must give the negative on some of my dies a turn as some of them are too perfect to throw away..thanks for the inspiration..

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Two gorgeous Christmas bell cards Pam.
Janice x

Marie P. from Longridge said...

Two beautiful cards Pam. I love the scene on the bells particulary
Have a fun day.
Marie P.

Darlene said...

Gorgeous and wonderful holiday card inspiration (which I need right now! lol). Thanks and happy day Pam!

Shabneez said...

Beautiful cards Pam - a favourite of mine to use the negative and positive of a die. Shabneez x

loz said...

Two beautiful cards Pam..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards..x

Trish said...

Lovely Christmas cards!i must start.....

Donna said...

Love the silhouette idea, Pam. X