Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 17 November 2018

Ultimate Flower Garden. Kukat Passion Flower & Wisteria.

Hello everyone,

Sharing a card I have made for my box..Had to purchase these gorgeous..
 Tattered Lace..."Ultimate Flower Garden"... 3D Decoupage "Kukat Passion Flower and Wisteria 
from Create and Craft TV..sorry cannot link as it has sold out..




I have used the matching Charisma Artwork from the USB. 
Card shape by Tonic..Floral Favor Octagon, 7.1/2" this is the second largest size in the collection, I have used Ivory card throughout.
Tattered Lace sentiment from  "Peony Pavilion Collection" dark green ink. 
Touch of stickles and couple of pearls.
Thank you for stopping Pam x..

22 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Pam this is a stunning card it is so pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, I love absolutely 'everything' on this card, the beautiful floral elements, the pretty bow and the fabulous card shaping, a stunning card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

loz said...

So Gorgeous Pam...Loz

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful, Pam, lovely colours and I love the scalloped edge. xx

Trish said...

A stunning creation Pam,i do love that shade of blue also.gorgeous!.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Pam, the flowers are so pretty. Xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Beautiful card.
Lydia
X




Darlene said...

WOW! Your designs are always so gorgeous and inspiring!

Donna Ellis said...

I can certainly see why it has sold out, Pam! It's lovely, and so delicate in its elegance (just like you). Beautiful shape, and beautiful daintiness! hugs, de

Brenda in IN said...

I see why it is sold out, it is beautiful. The colors are stunning and I love the layered bow.

Leslie Miller said...

I just gasp in wonder! How I would love a peek into your card box sometime. It must be amazing in there! I can't believe how closely these dies cut the matching artwork, and just look at those delicate tendrils. Exquisite!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pam..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Now this is stunning.xx

Lia said...

Pam, this is such an amazing card! I am totally flabbergasted about the design and all details!
Lia xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow, what a beautiful card Pam.
Greetings Miranda

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Pam.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Pam, beautiful dies, Kate x

Janice said...

Beautiful card Pam, I love the pretty scalloped edge.
Janice x

Mac Mable said...

I can see why it sold out. The prettiest and the most beautiful card, with such delicate and pretty dies x.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Pam

Anne

sharon said...

Wow Pam this is stunning!!!!
hugs
sharon :)