Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Pearl Wedding Anniversary..

Hello everyone,

Sharing a card I made for my Daughter and Son-In-Laws 30th Wedding Anniversary..
Not sure on this card, I left myself a few days to make them a card! but ended up with only 3 hours to get one made..


I have used Ivory Pearl Card, with Gold glitter card, the green/blue I coloured the card with Distress "Iced Spruce" ink.

Main card shape..
Carnation Crafts.. "Before The Rainbow Frame. here or  here
Snap Dragon Flowers  here  or here and Fern Dies.  here  or here
Charisma Image here
Tattered Lace Nested Hearts.
Phil Martin Wedding Anniversary set 
Duo Dies Daughter/Son-In-Law.




Thank you for stopping by Pam x.



17 comments:

pam said...

xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous anniversary card I love it. Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mac Mable said...

Amazed how you came up with this stunning card in such a short amount of time. They must have loved it? It is so personal and clearly made with love.....Stunningly gorgeous x

serendipity said...

Wow, beautiful card. It would take me 3 weeks to come up with something no where near as nice, never mind 3 hours! Congrats to them on their anniversary. x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Lovely card, Congratulations to your daughter and sin in law.
Lydia
X

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design.xxx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So very pretty. I like all the layers you used Pam

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful and elegant card did you make for their anniversary Pam.
Greetings Miranda

HJ said...

Stunning card. Congrats to the couple!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, I got your email this morning with the beautiful 30th Anniversary Card. The timing could not have been more appropriate. Today my husband and I are celebrating our 30th Anniversary. Great job on this card. I love all of your work. You are quite creative. Thanks for sharing your talent. Cindy

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Stunning design Pam

June

Leslie Miller said...

I'd be freaking out with only 3 hours to make a card like this, but just look how gorgeous it turned out! You've got the gift, Pam!

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation as ever Pam. Shabneez x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pam, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Babs said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card , love the hearts.
Babs x

loz said...

Stunning card pam...Loz

Janice said...

Beautiful card Pam, so much pretty detail.
Janice x