Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 1 December 2019

Hello everyone..

1st December !!!! New Challenge over on Poppystamps Challenge Blog..     

Christmas..Holiday...Tags..Gifts..Treats ..Etc..
PSC#63 Merry Craftmas.       





I have made myself  this quick Easel card, with a 2020 calendar tab, folds away..I can keep this near my PC or folds away for a handbag.  etc..

Items used.. Poppystamps dies..Holly Frame & Stencil.
Mini Poinsettias..
Winter Berries 
Old Memory Box Typewriter font Numbers.
Memory Box 6x6 Paper pad..

Will be posting a how to over on our blog Wednesday the 18th December. here 

Thank you for stopping by Pam.



11 comments:

pam said...

Xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
A great gift idea love it.
Lydia
X

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam I love this calendar. It is simply gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, lovely die and most gorgeous card.x

Donna Ellis said...

That holly frame stencil is exquisite, Pam! It's your details in the die - like the shading in the holly leaves, and the tiny red berries at the end of each flourish that captures my eye. I have to wait until the 18th? LOL OK then, I'll wait LOL wish you a wonderful week, Pam! hugs, de

Brenda in IN said...

That is a gorgeous frame and using if for the easel calendar is a terrific idea. You can enjoy it all year.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Pam this is a lovely little calendar, just perfect for a desk, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, I love it !! One of my favourite dies is the holly frame die, and here you have showcased it with the mini poinsettia and the winter berries, more of my favourites, I love this !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my! I'm loving this Pam xXx

loz said...

Stunning card Pam...Loz

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute and clever design with beautiful dies! You're always surprising me, Pam!