Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 31 January 2020

Mothers Day or Birthday card!


Hello everyone, card I made for A  Mum....Mothers Day or  A Birthday .





I had to purchase this gorgeous collection of flowers.. "Portmanteau" ..Tattered Lace.. I have used 
3D Decoupage..Columbine...Buddleia.. English Ivy..here! what is left of the collection 
I have used the matching USB for the Charisma Artwork. 

Card shape Tattered Lace "Easy Easel Archway" .Lilac .card from https://www.carnationcrafts.co.uk/  one if their collections. 
I added some shading behind the flowers with lilac ink.
Sentiments from my stash..do-crafts..
TL Luxurious lace collection   bow.. TL tag.
old collection of bees and dragonfly..



Thank you for stopping by Pam xxx 


17 comments:

pam said...

XXX

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a lovely card Pam. Beautiful bouquet and lovely colors.
Greetings Miranda

Brenda in IN said...

This is spectacular. The bouquet is so beautiful and I love the edging on the card and the pretty bow.

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Pam, I adore the bouquet and die you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Pam beautiful colours

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Pam, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So beauiful Pam, delicate lace panels and the flowers, so gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Pam, such a beautiful design. xx

Leslie Miller said...

A special card, indeed! Oh, my! The floral arrangement buzzing with bees and framed by the beautiful arched dies -- gorgeous! I just noticed the delicate dragonfly, too. What a beauty, Pam!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Truly beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mac Mable said...

A perfect card for a special Mum and absolutely beautiful x.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and arch die Pam..Loz

Trish said...

Stunning Pam,beautiful art,Happy 2020, I am well behind

Trish said...

Stunning art Pam,happy 2020,am so behind 🌹

Donna Ellis said...

Pam, such beautiful, elegant, feminine LOVELY dies and artwork! I’ve never seen anything so delicate. Pure loveliness. Hugs, de

Jackie T said...

Oh Pam this is a stunning card. I love it. Those flowers are so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Seafield Jo said...

This card is breathtaking Pam. Your floral arrangement is perfection and teamed with the beautiful frame die - wow! This belongs in a frame.

Jo x