Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 7 September 2020

Anniversary Cards.

 Hello everyone,

Couple of Anniversary cards, one for my Daughter & Son-In-Law & Son & Daughter-In-Law..

I have used Carnation Crafts   "Just To Say Collection"  Bouquet Of Flowers ..On both of these cards.

Hopefully should be available on their web site soon, if you sign up to their News letter, you get notifications to all web launches and events..News Letter 


Main card die Tattered Lace.."Decorative Edge Napkin Fold Card Die"..
This is how it folds 


Carnation Crafts "Bouquet Of Flowers" perfect size ..Butterflies from the same collection 
Just To Say..




Main Card Die Tattered Lace.."Lace Step Up Card" 
The shoulders on this card should pop out from inside the main shape, I have`nt used that..I added another score to make the shoulders  as step ups.
this lace detail is in the die collection
Stampin Up. Happy Anniversary stamp.
Both of these cards I have used white Pearlesent.
Thank you for stopping by Pam xx




 



14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam these anniversary cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I am sure they were both gratefully received. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Two exquisite cards Pam, what stunning dies, and the flowers are so beautiful, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Both cards are stunning and absolutely beautiful Pam x. The fold on the first card looks amazing and another stunner with the second x. Both cards are 'keepers'...Love them x.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so dainty and pretty. My goodness, they are both stunning.

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning cards and love the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam, so elegant and and what a spectacular fold on the first one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Two beautiful cards Pam, love the intricate detail on them.
Janice x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Two beautiful lacy cards. The first one blows me away with the way it opens.

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards.xxx

Donna Ellis said...

How exquisite these are, Pam! I haven't seen a napkin fold card for years! Yours is extra beautiful with those TL dies. I love the way your imagination works! love, de

loz said...

Two Stunning cards Pam..Loz

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Amazing card designs and so beautiful flower arrangements. I like the soft colors.
Hugh from Petra the faithless ;-)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, they're both gorgeous! The first looks like a lacy hankie which you unfold to see the treasure inside. I love all the white on white die cuts with the beautiful flowers. Very special anniversary cards!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Just too beautiful for words. Love them, Angela xXx