Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Christmas Cards:

 Hello Everyone,

I needed  14 Christmas cards in a hurry.. I made 13 with the Deer family, as I ran out of deer made 1 with Fox family "Carnation Crafts"




These animals are so cute Carnation Crafts they did this Christmas Jumpers Specials collection ..
Using animals from previous collections, they are  beautiful..will link below.




Finished cards 5 inch x 7 inch 

Christmas Jumper Special collection;  Vignettes Here...
Family Christmas..Here... Star...And Backing Paper.. Here..cut with  In The Court Yard Rectangle.
 Christmas Eve "Hint Of Pine" (trees) & Seasons Greetings ..Hint Of Pine...
Christmas Time Collection: Christmas Rose..Here..

Thank you for stopping by Pam x









3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

They really are so beautiful Pam, I love the deer and fox images, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow, it fascinates me how you can make so many utterly gorgeous cards in a short amount of time. I could never pull this off. These cards are amazing, Pam!

loz said...

They are gorgeous Pam...Loz