Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 5 June 2023

Magnolia Garden:

 Hello Everyone, 

Had a relaxing day using my: 

STAMPS BY ME QUATTRO D - MAGNOLIA GARDEN - 200922A  here.. I purchased  from Create and Craft TV..

Not a colorist! I used the matching Stencils.. Embossed using folder: then I used distress Oxide Inks  through the stencils, also included in the set Die and stamps: Not Used:





Main card shape Creative Expression ..Sue Wilson: Looped Square: 
White pearlescent card  and Green from my stash.
Poppystamp dies Butterflies:
Carnation Crafts. Best Wishes:

Thank you for stopping by Pam x.




8 comments:

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Pam. xx

Ann said...

Really pretty love the colours x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Pam . Butterflies add the finishing touch .
Joyce x

cuilliesocks said...

What an exquisite card Pam, it's so elegant and I love the soft shades of colour used, Kate x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful and elegant card in lovely colors Pam.
Greetings Miranda

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pam..Loz

Brenda in IN said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the soft colors and the looped square frames.

Leslie Miller said...

You say you're not a colorist, but you've made this look incredibly pretty with your soft touch and beautiful design.