Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Gracious Floral Embossing Folder:

 Hello Everyone,

Had to buy this Beautiful 3D embossing Folder: New June 2023 Release: 

Memory Box. Gracious Floral...



3D folder with a Die, for the center Flower: 

Memory Box/EF1026 Gracious Floral: here UK...

I do have the matching Stencils Etc.

But embossing so deep, I coloured with brush`s free hand. Mix of Distress Inks;

Used Duo Dies for Card shape and ovals.

Butterflies Poppystamp dies ..Stitched butterflies: 


Thank you for stopping by Pam x



9 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous embossing and colours Pam...Loz

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Pam. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pam,like the colours you’ve used.
Joyce x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful and elegant card Pam. Lovely colors did you use. This technique is still on my to do list hihi.
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I was just looking at this in an online shop (window shopping only). You've made it so beautiful I'm tempted again. Holding off for now.

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
oh my word that is such a very beautiful embossing folder.
Your colouring of it is perfect and so stunning.
Love the design of the card it's very stunning.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Another stunning card as always, I love your work Pam x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always Pam, love the frame could you please let me know the company who sells it x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card as always Pam, could you tell me the name of the frame please