Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 27 April 2024

John Next door: Tempus Fugit clock die:

 Hello Everyone,

7x7 card using Papers from my stash! some of my favorites ..Dovecrafts Floral Muse ..& John Next Door. new die set Tempus Fugit.. clock.



Cream card for the main card. Backing paper and all papers used from Dovecrafts Floral Muse 8x8 pad.. Dark Brown Card.

Pink Flowers / Green leaves papers from my stash..John Next Door  Stitched Flower/Shadow leaves.

Pink Seam Binding bow / pink/green pearls and string pink pearls.

stamp Carnation Crafts:

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx




4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful papers and those flowers are gorgeous. Pink and brown never disappoint.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A stunning card Pam. I love the beautiful papers behind the clock and your flowers look gorgeous.
Greetings Miranda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Pam. I have the stitched flower/leaves dies which I love.
Joyce x

Donna Ellis said...

how lovely, especially with the delicately tied bow and gently curved pink flower petals, Pam. Such sweetness! hugs, de