Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 15 August 2013

heartfelt creations new christmas paper pad

hi everyone,

These are the two cards made with "Heartfelt creations Christmas paper"  two sheets sent to me from  oyster stamps   here

Toppers have been used on both cards from the sheets.
I cut the centre out with a nestie then frantage with thick white embossing enamel , foam taped the topper to add a bit if depth to the card..
 
 
another topper, made a frame with A2 Fancy weave spellbinder,
my favourite Poinsettia creations ..spellbinder/Heartfelt creations die 
spellbinder Holly Accents Border
all available from   here  oyster stamps
 
just shows how far two 12"x12" sheets go.. three cards still bits left.
guess who has order hers. lol  oyster stamps  should be in today..14th
 
thank you for calling by my blog today, lovely of you to call pam..
 
 
 

16 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Two lovely cards Pam love the colours and the dies used
jacqui x

Sue said...

Stunning cards Pam. They are beautiful papers and I love your designs
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Two beautiful cards Pam.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card....love them both...Joolsx

Sasha said...

These are both fabulous, Pam. I love how your first one has a snow globe effect. Your stepper card looks beautiful. I love the papers, dies and stamps....everything! x

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards Pam, you certainly know how to inspire..xx

Sasha said...

I forgot to ask you, Pam. Which stamp did you use for your Christmas sentiment on your second card? xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two fabulous cards Pam...like Sasha I love the sentiment on your 2nd card

Anne

Patricia said...

Pam, these are absolutely stunning. Oh! looks like I might have to have some of that paper. Loving the toppers.
Thank you for my beautiful card.

Patricia xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Pam these are simply gorgeous!! I love the images and the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two very beautiful cards Pam, and the papers are lovely, Kate x

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Pam.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - two beautiful Christmas cards. Aren't these HC papers gorgeous......my pad arrived on Wednesday but all I've done is stroke them!!! lol My only problem is they're double-sided, so if you use a topper you miss out on the paper and if you use the paper you miss out on the toppers........might need another pad.......hehe

Karen xxx

PharmacyMichele said...

Really lovely cards. I must get started on Christmas cards soon.

Michele.

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful cards Pam, I love your designs x

Romayne said...

Hi Pam
LOVE these cards but in particular, the stepper one, & wondering if you've a template for it which you could share info on?
Thanks x