Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 10 January 2014

Baby Boy



Hi everyone,  hope you are all well, had a lot of trouble all week, trying to upload photos to my blog. to-day it has refused completely, all to do with IE browser, it updated to IE 11, cannot find were to unistall to go back to 9, any help would be appreciated.. have gone on to Google chrome  till  its sorted.

well my nieces baby has arrived at last,
A BOY..  Wednesday 8th ..
a whooper.. 8lbs. 13oz.  she only small and dainty,  very unusual name "Valen"




Here`s the keepsake, cot, box and card I made   for them.





the little baby, feet & teddy is martha stewart air dry clay I made with molds, from oyster stamps.


card I blogged  before with all the items used.  8th september 2013. all memory box
sorry for no links for items...stupid browser....pulling my hair out LOL
thank you for calling by, lovely of you to visit.  pam

















11 comments:

Jan said...

This is wonderful Pam. I use Google as IE drives me nuts! Hope you get sorted xx Jan

Sue said...

Congrats to your niece on the birth of her baby boy, how lovely!
Your card and keepsake cot are stunning Pam. I love the design and such wonderful detailing. I am sure these will be treasured.
Sue xx

Shona Hamill said...

Hi Pam, Happy New Year to you and what a lovely Baby Collection you've made. Re the browser issues, I had awful trouble trying to upload a picture a few nights ago, I didn't even get as far as trying a link. A friend advised me to switch to Chrome instead of Internet Explorer 11 and it worked straight away, it is much quicker too. Hope this helps, Shona x

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful beautiful work - you do such lovely intricate projects. I have a new computer and having to completely learn the new word office for mac - everything is all over the place and my list of how to do's is now of no use - technology!!

Unknown said...

Congratulation to the new mum and bub,,,,Brilliant work of art and fab colours and designing. xx

Hellen Pearce said...

so pretty Pam, love the details. Re your browser, mine did this before Christmas so I know exactly how you feel! It is a conflict that has occured since the last IE major upgrade and there is nothing you can do until they sort it out. In the meantime I did as you have and changed to Chrome, no problem. But I do hate being told what I can or can't use!!

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - sorry you're having problems but can't help as I don't use IE either.......so frustrating! Love the cot and card you've made for your niece. What an unusual name...........his weight definitely made my eyes water!!! lol

Karen x

Sasha said...

Hi Pam,
Try the following... http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/turn-back-time-on-your-pc-undo-system-changes-with-system-restore

Your card and cot look fabulous. A beautiful keepsake, too x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Congratulations to your Niece and the new Baby, this cot and card are absolutely stunning, as are all your projects.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Absolutely stunning project in love with that cot Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so so cute bibiana