Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 24 January 2014

happy birthday Dad


Good morning,  crafty friends and visitors. warm welcome to new follower, hope you enjoy your visits to my blog.

Well cannot believe I now have 200 followers, thank-you to everyone of you..

Thought I would try something different with this  "Happy Birthday" background
....MAN CARD... but I don't think I like it..LOL.
this die cuts and you have all the usable happy birthdays to use, that is what is on the banner.



 new memory box 2014 "Happy birthday" background  here oyster stamps 

items used
new memory box 2014.
Happy birthday background.
Fresh Foliage.
spellbinder Grand Rectangles. 
 grand Large label. here oyster stamps  
Ribbon banners.
sprightly sprocket.


charm

thank you for calling by my blog today, hope you enjoyed your visit,   pam 

16 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Hi Pam,
Yes a great card for a man, why don't you like it?
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Nice card for a man but not quite your usual style. xxx

Sasha said...

I think your card looks fab, Pam. Love the design,
I cringe if someone asks me to make a guy card x

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pam,

Just perfect for a man card. Love it. Thank you.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Patricia said...

Well Pam I like your card very much. It is a brilliant "man" card
Are the letters you used from a "Die Set"?? If yes which one??
Have a fantastic weekend
Hugs

Patricia xx

Abfabdesigns said...

You done well with this Pam ,not one I would buy ,but you made it look perfect
Hugs xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

I think this is beautiful and I am sure any Dad would love it. Congratulations on reach 200 followers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is really fabulous Pam, such a brilliant design and wonderful detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous male card Pam, brilliant design.
...hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny when we make a guys card we are not happy with it, I am the same BUT this is super love it and love the new MB wording.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam. Love how you've used the positives and negatives from the die - fab man's card.

Karen x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I am in love with this card...it is so amazing , the layout very clever, love the colors and it looks so modern! WOW Pam your MB cards are fantastic! love bibiana

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, This card is fabulous, the 'manly' colurs are great, and the die-cuts are gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Pam This man card is fantastic its has got to rate as on of the best I've seen great design and colours.. I know what you mean about men cards they never look quite the same but no need to worry over this one just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pam, Brilliant "mans" card...the colours are just right...Jools

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pam! What a great masculine card - still rich and regal, yet so elegant in your Pam Style. Gorgeous card. Pam, So sorry I have not been able to visit your blog regularly this month - the bingo game is taking all my time and energy - and will until it is completed. But please know I am missing your artwork. hugs, de