Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 26 May 2017

Filigree Heart.




Hello crafty friends and visitors, sure has been a scorcher of a day today! 
Typical Bank Holiday weather as of tomorrow (Sat), Thunderstorms on there way!! and will be a lot cooler too, I do not mind that it`s the rain..

Sharing this card, taken a couple of days to make, kept changing my mind as you do lol.


This central Filigree Heart is by "Precious Marieke"  http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/  sorry if you would like it you`ll have to phone 01634 686823 as I cannot find a link.

I cut a Tattered lace white heart.
Next using Filigree Heart.. I have cut the pretty heart in the centre of this as I want to place the heart back in the cut out.
Next I embossed using the heart die on blue card. 
I can now see where I need to add colour to this blue card for my roses.
Coloured  using pro markers in pink.. thought it looked to plain!!  so I have added white around the edges with "Correction Fluid" using the little brush..(first time I`ve tried this)
Adhere the lacy die cut to this embossed coloured blue card..Trim using scissor following the outer pattern  
Using a piece of foam tape the size of the larger white heart, this I stuck to the back..now I placed my heart back in the cutout as shown.




All my heart layers in blue card had the same treatment Pink Pro Marker and Correction Fluid 
Bow was white.. this coloured with pro maker.. looked to plain so it got splattered..

Background I used Memory Box. Swirling Stitches.
Grape Vine Leaf with the bow.
stamp from my stash.
Finished with Poppystamps Bow and String  here..some  gems.  two hearts in the center.



Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your Bank Holiday..Pam 


This is how this die  looks..


Related image



30 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Another gorgeous heart creation Pam

Anne

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pam. i Love the heart dies and the colouring around the edges..loz

Jan said...

This is lovely Pam xx Jan

Chrissy said...

A stunning card Pam..I love the gorgeous heart and the roses..correction fluid is a must in my room and so much cheaper than Gesso it also dries so quickly...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam... enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam!! you amaze me with all of the technics you come up with.
I will have to try the correction fluid, it has really brought the roses to life!!!.
Have a lovely weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Donna Ellis said...

I wondered about those heard edges, Pam! How clever! I imagine it looks amazing in person with the slight texture of the correction fluid - it's a beautiful - HEARTFELT - card all the way around! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can take days to figure out what looks best. It's wonderful! hugs, de

Anonymous said...

such an elegant card!
Elma

Wendy L said...

A beautiful die and a gorgeous card Pam, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING and oh so elegant. Love this die.xx [aNNie]

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

So lovely!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card Pam....pretty dies and colours together...Joolsx

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Wow Pam this card is fantastic. The heart is a feast for the eye. An absolute dream also this magical loop. I love the elegant arrangement of all.
Hugs Petra

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful card with such lovely details. I would have never thought of using correction fluid but it sure worked on this card. Cute idea to splatter the bow too.

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

a stunning card Pam it looks so detailed xx

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. I like the distressing.

SuzzieQ said...

Lovely heart card. Interesting that you used white Correction Fluid! That's thinking outside the box!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the heart, great idea about the correction fluid too, might have to use that idea if you don't mind.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I'll be! I never would have thought to use correction fluid, even though I believe it's the same thing that's in a white gel pen. I really love the splatters on the ribbon, and those tiny hearts in the center are so cute. Such a pretty card, Pam!

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
what a very wonderful card and that rose heart is so pretty.
Super design and wonderful colours used.
A really stunning card as usual.
We had thunder storms this morning in Kent but later it turned out so lovely.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam,,it's a really pretty heart die, so very delicate, fabulous colours and design, Kate x

Patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful, great design, love how delicate it is.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

Beverly Fuchs said...

Absolutely stunning. Wonderful design and lovely colors.

Janice said...

Beautiful card Pam, such a stunning design.
Janice x

ursula said...

A great card Pam, all the detail is amazing...luv Ursula xx

Donna said...

A stunning final result, my friend. Love the unusual colours. xxx

Babs said...

Stunning card Pam and such pretty embellishments

Hugs Babs x

Dianas Crafts said...

Yet another stunning card unusual colors yet they work. Dianax

Janice said...

Such a beautiful design,love everything about it. Janice xx