Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 4 August 2017

Holiday Blog Blitz..Peaceful Dove.

Good morning friends and visitors..
We are having a Blog Blitz over on Poppystamps blog, that means prize`s for some lucky ones who leave a comment over on the blog.

On offer today "Peaceful Dove" .. I have made a   Wedding card! see not just for Holidays!..

My card colours I decided to use are white and silver pearl.

How I did this below, sharing some photos.



I have used Poppystamps Peaceful Dove Collage to cut out this dove, then using Peaceful Dove die I have cut two in white card and adhered  onto the cutout leaving the wing with no glue on, as I wanted to add some shape.
Next.


Next.



My frame from above, with Peaceful Dove in the centre, back onto silver pearl card. 



This I have adhered to a card size 6.1/2" x 8" and decorated as shown. 

Close up of this beautiful Peaceful Dove..








Would you like to win this beautiful Peaceful Dove, will give details below.
















Thank you for stopping by and good luck..Pam x.


The blog blitz runs from August 2-August 14, 2017. We'll be giving away a prize on every post during this time.  To enter to win you need to leave a comment on EACH of the posts that you wish to enter.   To enter ALL the posts during the blog blitz you need to leave a comment on EACH ONE.   One person will be chosen at random from each of the posts during the blog blitz. Only one prize per person per blog blitz. We use random number generator to select winners from comments. You have until midnight US EST August 17 to leave a comment on each and every post that you want to enter. Winners will announced on this blog on August 18. Good Luck!  And LEAVE A COMMENT!! :)







37 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Pam, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Just stunning.
Lydia
X

June Smith said...

Morning Pam, oh my word what a beautiful creation, I have never seen such a beautiful die as this one, can have so many uses too, still not available in the UK yet though. Good luck everyone

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Donna Ellis said...

It's always fun playing with "limited use" products, and finding a new use for them, isn't it? Pam, I especially like the way you layered this dove, and "fluffed the feathers." That would work well in a lot of applications, and I play on casing the design idea from you, my die-cutting genius friend! The feathers also add a special magical feel inside your floral spray - another design idea I'll be casing LOL Thanks for the tips! In the US, couples often release doves or butterflies in their weddings. I imagine it looks lovely and invokes an air of wonder and hope! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. It would be great using it around Easter as well. Beautifully done, Pam, just like your own dear heart. love, de

Anne said...

This is exquisite Pam, what a beautiful die
Anne x

Doreen said...

This is simply stunning.xxx

Brenda in IN said...

What a stunning wedding card. The dove is a perfect compliment for a wedding. They will treasure this.

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Pam, love the step by step and that dove it fabulous. Loving the added feathers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sherri said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Probably the most beautiful wedding card I've seen in ages! This will become a treasured keepsake for the happy couple without a doubt!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Pam, what a wonderful image of a dove, I love the silver and white together, all the embellishments are gorgeous, what fabulous keepsake for a bride, Kate x

Jan's Crafty Cards said...

Such a stunning card Pam I love it x Janis x

ursula said...

Oh wow wow this is just amazing, I just love that dove die...beautiful card Pam....luv Ursula xx

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous card Pam - doves work so well with wedding cards and your card design really highlights it. Shabneez x

loz said...

Stunning card and gorgeous die Pam..Loz

Anonymous said...

wonderful and romantic too
Elma

sharon said...

Pam this is just stunning!!! very delicate and oh so romantic.
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Dianas Crafts said...

Wow Pam, this is so stunning. I love the use of feathers in the floral spray the over all effect is just stunning, I can see this in a pretty box as a keepsake for a bride. Hugs Dianax

Anna Seniw said...

Simply beautiful!!! Wonderful idea to use other than Christmas!

Mariane said...

Oh My Goodness - Wow - This make me feel so much in Love with the Poppystamp dies - Thank you ever so much for sharing

Beth Norman said...

You always have such elegant cards. Love all the dies and how you put them together to create a masterpiece.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, This card is stunning !! and ideal for a Wedding card, I adore these dies you have used.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, another utterly gorgeous card! Nope, not just for Christmas. I absolutely love the dove and the dimension you gave it! Ohhhh, and the feathers and every other element. You made me fall in love with those stitched flowers. Now I have them, but haven't used them much. They look so pretty on your card. They can be pretty or cute, either. You're amazing, Pam!

janet said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card -love the way you've use the dove. I haven't seen this set before, but will have a look for it now!

Trish said...

Amazing,so elegant and beautiful Pam x

Babs said...

Absolutely gorgeous and elegant card.

Hugs Babs x

Brawny x said...

Wow Pam I just love that dove. What a gorgeous cardvx

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Pam beautiful and elegant wedding card. The flower arrangement with the hearts and leaves looks so fantastic.
Hugs Petra

mp said...

This is very beautiful, and so unusual

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning! So gentle and so classy x Beautiful x

TowardsHealthwithBarbara said...

Stunning card

Janice said...

A stunning card Pam, so elegant.
Janice x

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so elegant!

Jane p newsome said...

Stunning card

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very elegant, love it. Angela xXx

val said...

Another beautiful card Pam love the dove xx

Mary said...

White on White are my very favorite cards. You my friend have made them beyond beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations.

Donna said...

Gorgeous, Pam. I'm going to have to buy this set... So pretty... x