Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 12 November 2017

Baby Hanger/Mobile.

Hello friends and visitors..

Something really different from me today!
Sorry but so hard to take a photo of this Baby Hanger/Mobile.
I have used these New Dies from Memory Box  they are Deep edge cutting dies.
 Feathered friends.
From the Open Studio  New Winter 2017 Collection. 






I cut with the Metal Plate (saves your Clear Plate)  
Now I have`nt sewn for years!! most of my stuff I gave away..had to go rooting to make these cute birds.
Stuffing  Old Tea Cosy..New Felt.. New Nightdress for the pink gingham material.. lol

My old sewing machine decided to go up in smoke and all the electric went off ..
I tried to hand stitch around these cute birds!! to painful with arthritic hands!
I resorted to spray glue (from a friend) and some pva glue I had..
Talk about try my patients ..But did`nt intend to pack in..


Made these bow`s with my Bow-it-all.. beads a mix of necklace and pearls for my stick pins.
Hope you think this as cute as me.. 
These new dies are fabulous! they cut like a dream..

Will be back with another project using my new dies.
Thank you for stopping by Pam x 








23 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is gorgeous it is just so cute I love those birds. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet Pam. xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely mobile Pam, so cute.
Greetings Miranda

pinky said...

Very cute Pam. I have a little bird die sitting in front of me and you have given me some inspiration!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so pretty Pam, what a lovely baby gift it will makes, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

So cute and so adorable, love what you've made Pam and so glad you persevered...gorgoues x

Donna said...

I'm with Mac... adorable is exactly the word I was going to use. 💕

Liz said...

Cute and adorable sums up your beautiful project. I haven't come across Deep Edge MB dies, I'll have to check them out. xx

aussie aNNie said...

My goodness Pam, how much more adorable can you get with your creations, love these.xxx[aNNie]🎄

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!

Elma

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
A delightful mobile, love the birds.
Lydia
X

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Pam this baby mobile is so sweet. You did a fantastic craft. The birds with the little bows look so cute. And the pearl deco is great too.
I can totally feel it when the hands hurt and you can not do it the way you would like. This weather at the moment is not for rheumatics.
Have a great week.
Hugs Petra x

sharon said...

Pam the mobile is adorable, it is wonderful to see you do something different with the dies. I hope that they have a home to go to :)
Have a lovely week.
hugs
sharon :)

Nataliascraft said...

Adorable baby hanger x

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute baby mobile. Sorry you had so much trouble. In the end, your project turned out so cute.

Brenda in IN said...

I admire your patience with this. It is adorable, Pam.

Littlelamb said...

Love this Pam especially as you had some problems making it. Worth all the trouble. Thank you for sharing.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

How gorgeous Pam. Bet that was a shock for you. When a machine gives up the ghost it often do it in style Lol!. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

SuzzieQ said...

So cute and sweet!

Beverly Fuchs said...

Simply adorable. Any baby would love gazing at this for hours.

Leslie Miller said...

This is absolutely adorable! You put a lot of effort into seeing it through to the finish, but it came out looking like pure sweetness!

Shabneez said...

Awwww what a cute project Pam - love it! Shabneez x

Babs said...

Awe love this sweet creation pam so adorable.
Hugs Babs x