Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Diamond Wedding Anniversary card.

 Hello Everyone,

Sharing this card I made for my Daughter, for her In-Laws.. Celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary..60 years.



I have kept to White Pearl card and Silver Pearl. 

Main card shape..Sue Wilson..Creative Expressions..Nobel Collection..Lavish Accented Octagons & Adorned Octagons.

Tattered Lace Zig Zag Hearts.

Lisa Horton: 3D embossing folder: Padded Quilt:

Embellishments.

Carnation Crafts:

Midi Flowers: I altered the colour in MCS..wanted a touch of Pink.( sandy colour original)

Midi Flower Dies.. Free Vignettes..I used...

Champagne Flutes.. from this collection..Elegant Alfreso: Afternoon Tea ..

Computer Text: I made the Stick Pins: Ribbon Bow..

Thank you for looking Pam x



4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Pam and a real keepsake

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Pam, what a gorgeous design, gorgeous embellishments, certainly a keepsake, Kate x

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pam...Loz

deniseann said...

Hi Pam, I just love this card, so nice to see some of the older dies being used. Must look through my collection and refresh my ideas. Many thanks Denise