Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 12 June 2022

Peony Rose Stem:

 Hello Everyone,

Using Lisa Horton Products: One for my box.




Love these colours of Distress Oxide Ink, not sure on a Peony this colour!
Background 6x6 3D Folder Pretty Leaves: I have used a brayer & Brilliance Pearlescent Jade: to add a touch of colour:
Peony Rose Stem: 3 D folder: I used the outline die: embossed in the folder: using my Ultimate & stencils, coloured with Oxide Inks: layered up with foam tape and glue gel. 

Products used.
Lisa Horton: 3D folders: Peony Rose Stem: Pretty Leaves:
Nested Stitched Bubble Squares: Ornamental Lattice rectangles:
Words Strips Vol 1.
Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers: Everygreen Bough: Fossilized Amber: Rustic Wilderness:
Poppystamps Stitched Fluttering Butterflies:

Thank you for stopping by Pam x





6 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow! A stunning card and I love the colour Pam x

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card Pam, love the colour. Joyce

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Pam and beautiful colours

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Pam, and I just love the colours, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Gasp! So very beautiful! This is one of my favorite blues, too, and I just love all the embossing. Those peonies are incredible with the combination of embossing and die cutting. Awestruck!

Mac Mable said...

Stunning tonal card and so very beautiful Pam x. Love your peony...any colour x.