Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 4 November 2013

Granddaughters birthday card 2

Good Afternoon everyone,
lovely sunny day here, but windy and cold, least it is drying the washing.
Warm welcome to new followers  Angel and Lydia hope you find some inspiration here,
welcome crafty bloggers and visitors.

Something different from me with this card  design (not sure about this at all)  sure my Granddaughter will like it, made it for my Daughter.


Stampendous "Click Heel" stamped onto white card, heat embossed with a burgundy powder, then coloured with "Perfect Pearls" first time I have used these powders. fussy cut some layers.
Background was stamped in versamark  then applied the powder with a soft brush.
Embossed  background Couture Creations  5x7 embossing folder "Peacock Pleasure"
 here oyster stamps  
frantage shoe background and watch embellishment.

 
also used spellbinders
Labels 29 
Sprightly Sprockets
back to basic tags.    here
Stampendous Frantage   embossing enamel   here oyster stamps
ribbon / lace / gems.
 
 
thank you for calling by my blog today
lovely of you to visit.  pam

14 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a gorgeous mixed media card for your granddaughter, Pam! I love your boot! Your granddaughter will love it, too!

Thank you for your lovely messages while I was absent xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pam I love your card especially that fabulous steampunk boot...your granddaughter will love it

Anne

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Pam.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

WOW steampunk or what. Don't normally like steampunk but just adore this card. Your Granddaughter will love it.

Wilma x x x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam. Marlene

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pam, such a great image. The colours and details are gorgeous.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Very 'steampunk' kind of card and I love it....gorgeous unusual colour combo....xxx

Donna Ellis said...

great steampunk card, Pam! I love how you add your touch of elegance to every styles, making it your own, and bringing an Pam-only artistic flair to it. This is so pretty! hugs, de

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Pam love the colours
jacqui x

Patricia said...

Great card Pam, I don't do Steampunk but have to say I really like what you have done on this brilliant creation
Have a great day

Patricia xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Must have taken an age to make this one, not into steampunk myself but can I know it's very popular. Bet your granddaughter loved it.
Lydia
X

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning steampunk card and so on trend you will be a really cool Grandma making this fantastic card .The boot is amazing with great colours Love and Happy crafting Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam, I think your card is gorgeous, I love the Steampunk look and the boot is wonderful. Fabulous mix of textures and colours. Your Grandaughter will love it, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, A fantastic card, I love the steampunk cards, and your Grand-daughter will love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx