Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 26 November 2013

snow bird

Hello everyone,
welcome to new follower Loulou, lovely of you to join, hope you gain some inspiration from your visits, warm welcome to crafty blog friends and visitors.


I have had this stamp awhile, you can now purchase it from here oyster stamps  (cheaper than I paid, teach me to wait).

7x7 card.
stamped image in brown Memento ink, the coloured with pro markers (not great) but hay ho.
cut out with grand oval die, layered onto Decorative ovals one.
memory box Frostyville border across the top and my gorgeous  new blooming Poinsettias  again memory box, wish I had purchased these last year.




 
Backing papers  Heartfelt creations
Christmas card Collection HCDP1 236.
tag with stitching detail  by flourishes, beads ribbon from my stash.


used.
Stampendous "Snow Bird" cling stamp.  here
pro markers.
spellbinder Grand ovals & Decorative ovals one. here
Flourishes Classic Hour Glass die.  here
Memory box. Frostyville  Border.
Blooming Poinsettia Large and small.  here
Cherry Lynn Merry Christmas.
Heartfelt Creations Christmas card Collection  paper pad HCDP1 236. 
ribbon/ beads/ ice diamond/ stickles.


thank you for calling by my blog and any comments you care to leave
Hugs pam.




18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Pam..I've must made a card using the same image...
Love your gorgeous flowers and stunning bow...

Anne

Carole Pollard said...

This is just so perfect I love the stamp and you are so critical about your painting looks very good to me. I love the dies and the poinsettia die is gorgeous I have the spellbinders poinsettia but looking at this think it has the edge. Another stunning card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

This is beautiful Pam, lovely image and design. I think your colouring is great and the embellishments are wonderful, kate x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just gorgeous Pam, gorgeous image and colours. Marlene

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Pam.
Sue x

Patricia said...

Beautiful card once again Pam. Your colouring, just fine, I love the use of all the Die cuts and wonderful design.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Linda Simpson said...

I love the beautiful stamp and the gorgeous card. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and all your detailing is so beautiful.
Sue xx

Sasha said...

Such a gorgeous card, Pam! I love your sweet little bird and all your fabulous embellishing.....The perfect Christmas card!! x

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful. I called in at oyster stamps today - they are about 2 minutes from me. What a fab shop and so so much stuff there. Saw loads of gorgeous cards made by you clever demonstrators. Stunning work.

Unknown said...

Extremely beautiful and so love the way you did your flowers. I have these dies [surprised?] so may try them in white as you make them look awesomely beautiful..xxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love the image and your various diecuts......and that bow is wonderful.

Karen x

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Pam.

lydia jordan said...

HI Pam,
A beautiful card, love your bird and the poinsettias are stunning,
Lydia
X

Stamping With Bibiana said...

HEY pam! I truely LOVE LOVE your card, so xmas looking, that bird all the layout and the dies you used them so nicely...I had a ahhh when I saw your card...a true beauty. congrats
bibiana

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, Love, love, love, this card, the snowbird stamping and colouring is stunning, and so, so, pretty, the poinsettia die-cuts are stunning. I love this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Donna Ellis said...

Love your take of a "snow bird". Here in Florida, it means people who fly down from the snow to enjoy our snow-less winters. But your card is much prettier than our winter. Love the white poinsettias and pretty colors. Very sweet! hugs, de

rosie said...

gorgeous card Pam. love the colours. fab layout x