Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 7 November 2013

Pretty Steam Punk

Good Morning everyone,
lovely day here,  sunshine!!
Welcome cat new follower, thank you for joining my crafty blog.
hi to all followers and visitors.

Had to have another go with this Stampendous "Click Heels "stamp.. Pretty Steam punk if there is such a thing !!! did not really like the last card I did with this stamp..


 
I have gold heat embossed the stamp, fussy cut two layers, cut with spellbinders Matting basic B die, layered onto "Fancy Weave Frame .  here oyster stamps   added dots of liquid pearls.

embossed background Couture Creations  (Christmas!! not to me) "Wild Holly"  here oyster stamps 
Tim Holtz "Mini Rosettes" strip die, another little flower die cannot remember the name.  
buttons from stash.
sentiment Justrite Birthday Vintage Labels Four here oyster stamps cut with matching die.

ribbon & few leaves to finish. 

this is more me, hope you think it works as steam punk..
thank you for calling by my blog, hope you enjoyed your visit.  pam

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I'm not a steampunk fan but I love this card you have created...it an ideal card for a young lady...love who you've embellished the card

Anne

Aquarius said...

Great how you've made steampunk look pretty!

lydia jordan said...

Hi Pam,
Not a steampunk fan but you have made a lovely card which I'm sure many would love to receive
Lydia
X

Sasha said...

Super work again, Pam! I love your rosettes! x

Unknown said...

Just love this card, super stamp embossed perfectly with all those added beauties.xx

Chrissy C said...

Amazing work asusual

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Pam. I love all your fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Pam.

Donna Ellis said...

Pam, you keep making these beautiful cards! I am smitten. Truly gorgeous and wonderful textures. hugs, de

Lorna said...

A stunning card Pam, gorgeous colours and fab detail, I love the boot

Lorna xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, This is 'elegant' steampunk, I love them both, but this card makes steampunk very elegant and classy. I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card those boots are so cool and this card looks great I love your flowers amazing as always Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello pam; of the 2 cards with the shoe this white one is my favorite...you created a fabulous look of a steampunk flair but in an elegant way...You manage to re-created this "genre" and make it more feminine...LOVE the idea...TFS
hugs bibiana

Patricia said...

Now! This is extremely "elegant" Steampunk I can cope with that.
Love it

Patricia xx

Hazel said...

Just making my way round peoples blogs that I haven't had time to do for a few days, lots of lovely cards Pam. And as Patricia said this is elegant stream punk. I like it. Hazel x