Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 26 November 2012

chocolate wallets

Good morning everyone,
well made more of these Chocolate Wallet cards.
Toppers are printed from Digital designer "Me to you" CD.
These were cut with spellbinders Circle plain die & matt is silver cut with inverted circle die.

peel off Merry Christmas and ribbon added.

 like peel of it is sticky.
this is the six I made, so quick to make


spellbinder dies available from   oyster stamps  
thank you for calling by pam.

12 comments:

Caroline said...

What a fabulous project love the design. Caroline xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great idea Pam , love the toppers

Anne

Sue said...

These are fabulous Pam. I love the cute images and great design

Sue

Abfabdesigns said...

I hope one of these are for me with a chocolate of course xxx hugs xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Great project, I like that very much and super way to use up some stash. xx Flora

Sasha said...

I still haven't had a go at making some of these, Pam. Yours look really lovely with Tatty Teddy images :) x

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, guess what cd I am using to make a quickie birthday card for a 10 yar old. Yes Tatty Ted. Love these wrappers. Oyster stamps I have found to be super efficient in all departments, you place an order and before you know it, it's on your doorstep, I use the all the time and I am in Scotland.

Wilma x x

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, these are sweet as can be, Pam! You always do such a marvelous job with the coloring and layering.

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely little cards Pam, I'm not really a cuddly bear person, but I make an exception for Tatty Ted, kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are lovely Pam.
Sue x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fantastic Pam. A great idea too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - these are brilliant. I made some for the craft fair I did at the weekend and they flew! Going to make some more for another one I'm doing in a couple of weeks time. Thanks for the tutorial and sharing.

Karen x