Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 20 November 2012

chocolate wallets with a tutorial

hi everyone,
Well cannot believe its been over 10 days since my last post, I have been sorting my craft room for a week , as it was overflowing, had to give a lot of stuff away, also been away at York for the weekend.
So thought I would start with, Chocolate wallets cards I have a few to make for friends and family, they are so quick to make.


Finished  Chocolate Wallet card. Made to fit Cadburys or galaxy chocolate  bars..

Start with a 8x8 card...Score at 3"3/4  and  4"1/4.


card size 8 1/2 "x 3"...Score @1/2" and 1" on 3" ends & one 81/2" end..

 place strong glue as shown, fold on score lines.

Glue inside  the card as shown..

these are the seven made up to press.
I used small Kanban toppers, I cut them with spellbinders circle plain die, mattered onto Inverted  circle die..available from oyster stamps 

thank you for your visit
pam...

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely little gift idea Pam and your Kanban toppers looks great on the wallet

Anne

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Pam a fabulous gift idea. Caroline xxx

Ruth said...

These look great - will definitely have to try this. thanks for the "how to"! Ruth x

Kathleen said...

They look fab. Fab idea. Will have a go and thanks the details.
Kathleen x

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Pam! What a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing the details on how to make.

Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant Pam, love them and such a great idea for a gift. Makes a chocy bar look so expensive, Kate x

Sasha said...

I love these, Pam. They all look fabulous! I usually put a few chocolate stocking fillers in with my Christmas presents and these will be great! Thank you for the instructions :) x

Marlene Atkinson said...

What a brilliant idea Pam, these look gorgeous. Thank you for the instructions. Marlene

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are beautiful Pam.
Sue x

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! what a great idea will use this if you don`t mind. Makes a plain chocolate bar more of a gift.
Thank you for the instructions.
York........one of my favourite places.
We were all there in the summer, boys love the Rail Museum, me I just love being in York.
Have a great day

Patricia x

Neet said...

What a fab idea - not good for my diet though as I would eat them whilst making.
Hugs, Neet xx

Unknown said...

Great idea Pam - thanks for the tutorial. I've got a craft fair on Saturday so might see if I can make a few up.

Karen x