Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Holiday Dove

Good morning everyone

This is a stamp from last year called "Holiday Dove" by heartfelt creations, did`nt get round to using it last year, I have that many stamps, trying to use them this year (dont think I will).
Wanted to just stamp and not colour, so I have used Wow  Copper embossing powder, love all there powders.
I`ve cut it by hand as I do not have the die, that matches it, dont think its needed really.
the Lacey frame is   Cheery Lynn "Dainty Dutch Deco Frame" another one I love.
also used HOTP "Joy To All" stamp, cut with spellbinders Heirloom Ornament die.
Holly Flourish is another Cheery Lynn die, and few martha stewart branch punch leaves.
Papers form stash  / Beads / Ribbon..

Reciepe
Heartfelt Creations Holiday Dove stamp.
HOTP "Joy to all" stamp, cut with Spellbinders "Heirloom Ornament" die.
Cheery Lynn "Dainty Dutch Frame" die.
Cheery Lynn "Holly Flourish die". all available  from..oyster stamps

Martha Stewart Branch punch.
Ribbon/beads/pearls.
wow embossing powder.
Paper from Stash..

thank you for your visit, have a lovely day pam..

19 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Pam the layout and colours you have used are beautiful. Love the bird. I love wow powders too. Hugs Caroline xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Good Morning Pam, your card is beautiful, the dove image is so lovely and I love your design and colourways, kate x

Wendy L said...

Pam Gorgeous as usual and I adore that frame die, it is stunning, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Pam love your image and such lovely colours

Anne

Sue said...

This is stunning Pam. I love the image and the colours and textures are gorgeous

Sue

Sasha said...

Stunning Christmas card, Pam! Your dove looks fabulous! Love the colours and your lovely layout:) x

Patricia said...

Pam, I love this the colour combination is terrific.
That is a beautiful Dove image and I like the doily Die
Every thing about it is just perfect.
Happy Crafting

Patricia

Crafty Lark said...

Totally stunning, I just love the whole card. xx Flora

Marie-Louise said...

Another beautiful card Pam.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Another gorgeous card Pam. Marlene

Mayflower said...

Gorgoeus card Pam. xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam this is stunning. I love that dove.

Hugs
Linda xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam, love it.
Wendy xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks brilliant Pam! :) Love your use of those dies, it all looks so well put together!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna Ellis said...

Pam, what an elegant Christmas card. Love the monochromatic hues, and the pretty layers. So pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love the dove; it looks stunning embossed with copper WOW.

Karen x

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card Pam, love the colours x
Wendy x

Unknown said...

This is a very lovelt card. Love the work, ih the embissing powder.
Great job.

Grt. Tonny

Neet said...

Such an unusual colour scheme for Christmas but one which would fit in perfectly with my home. A truly beautiful card - love it and I love the different colour scheme.
Hugs, Neet xx