Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 29 November 2012

Heart esal card

Hi everyone,

Thought I would make a None Christmas card today, using die cuts,  from a box were ready made, not used on original cards are kept, always make too many for a card...
Have not made an Esal card for a while..

used
Cheery Lynn.  "Heart to Heart Lace Doily" dies
Flourish Leaf Strip.

Memory box "Honeyblossom Sprig"

Spellbinders "Papillions Butterfly"
Heartfelt/spellbinders "Delicate Aster"
Sentiment JustRite "Botanical Butterflys" stamp
all availible from  oyster stamps


 main card uses three heart cut outs, you can get these out of one A4 sheet.

card closed.
thank you for calling by ..pam


20 comments:

ChrisAndCat said...

This is gorgeous, love this.

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, this is beautiful.

Grt. Tonny

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful and I love your bauble card also. xx Flora

Jan said...

I love this Pam. I have the heart shape and hardly used it xx Jan

Sasha said...

Simply stunning, Pam. I love all those gorgeous dies, and you arranged them beautifully x

Abfabdesigns said...

love it pam stunning
xxx hugs xxx

Wendy L said...

Pam you have outd one yourself with this creation, absolutely stunning. xxx

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning Pam. caroline xxx

June Smith said...

Beautiful Pam, I love the colours. xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam this is stunning! I love the heart and the beauitful dies you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Pam this card is simply stunning, it is so elegant. I love the heart dies, in fact I love the whole card, kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pam this is fabulous love your heart shape and all the fabulous dies you have used

Anne

Marie-Louise said...

This is really fabulous Pam.

Wendy Fraser said...

Such beautiful cards since my last visit, this one is so delicate and pretty. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, once again you have done it. Gorgeous heart card, so different. Love all these dies. The card is so fragile looking. Love it.

Wilma x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Pam. Love the asters (who doesnt?) and those gorgeous butterflies.

Karen x

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Goodness! Pam this is beyond words.
This is a stunning "Work of Art" oh! so beautiful.

I would love to get those Aster Dies but they are like Gold Dust just cant seem to get my hands on them.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card...more like a work of art...x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh my word - this is absolutely GORGEOUS! :) Amazing work Pam!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna Ellis said...

Pam, what a lovely, elegant, romantic card! So soft and pretty!