Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 October 2018

New Home cards.

Hello everyone..

Sharing cards I made for our Granddaughter and her husband, moving into a new house today
Friday 12th..



Heartfelt Creations "Intricate Swirl Frame" Main card I have used Heartfelt Creation 5 x 7 "Eyelet Rectangle Basic dies" 
Tattered Lace "Garden Party" 3d flowers collection Anemone and Fuchsia dies,  Blue flower..Forget-Me-Nots & Victorian Rose dies.   John Next Door "Star Flower Leaves"
Computer text..





Tattered Lace. "Lace Insert Stepper Die"..with 3d Garden Party flowers. TL Butterflies.
Phil Martin "New Home".
 Anemone and Fuchsia dies,   Blossom & Magnolia dies
John Next Door "Star Flower Leaves"
This card is for my Daughter to give to her Daughter and Son-In-Law.

Thank you for stopping by Pam x.

21 comments:

pam said...

xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Everyone's getting a new home! These are sure to be set up as part of the permanent home decor. Beautiful combination of dies. Wow!

Linda Simpson said...

How lovely, I do love the gorgeous designs and pops of colour against the white.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam both of these cards are stunning they are just so pretty. I hope your granddaughter and her husband are very happy in their new home. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

So delicate and so beautiful Pam..two GORgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Two truly stunning and very elegant cards, your Granddaughter will be 'over the moon'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mac Mable said...

Wow ....stunning, both of them. So much texture and absolutely beautiful. Clearly made with love and both of them will be so greatly received, I am sure. Unique and fabulous x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Pam, gorgeous stylish card. Yes I missed you at the show. I'm off to the Stamp Magic on Sunday at The Dome.....Oh dear more shopping. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Donna Ellis said...

Sigh! So beautiful! I love the soft lace insert, and gorgeously colored floral arrangement! XXOO

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING JUST STUNNING.XX

Wendy L said...

Both so pretty Pam. I have got into stepper cards lately. Xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning cards Pam.
Sue x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Two stunning cards.
Lydia
X

Marie P. from Longridge said...

Beautiful cards Pam. I'm sure your Granddaughter will treasure them. I hope she feels the love that you have put into them.
Regards.
Marie P.

Marie P. from Longridge said...

Where did my comment go?
Your cards are gorgeous.
Marie P.

Brenda in IN said...

How wonderful for your granddaughter and it's so exciting for them. Your cards are beautiful and will be treasured.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love the Lacey look. Colourful flowers are awesome.

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards.xxx

loz said...

Gorgeous cards and die set Pam..loz

Janice said...

Two beautiful cards Pam, your granddaughter and hubby will love them.
Janice x

Trish said...

I agree,stunning work,you never cease to amaze me....I am still having problems with blogger at my end,thanks for visiting my blog x.