Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 2 May 2019

Pastel Haven Collection.

Hello everyone,

DT samples for Tattered Lace.."Pastel Haven Collection" Launching over on Create and craft TV..
Thursday 2nd 7.00pm

A6 Box Envelope here

Wedding card using this fabulous die set.. Ivory card and Velum.
Beautiful lace panel has no cutting edge.


Outside of the box. Magnetic disc`s for the closer. 


Inside  the box with matching card .


Card and box ..in the box I used velum and sandwich with two lace panels. the card is open.


I have used White card and Green paper from tattered  Lace "Pastel Haven" USB.
Ribbon for the closer.


purchased silk flowers for this card 



TL Pastel Haven  USB papers here
Savannah die set for flower and spray.

I have decorated inside the box on this one ..Chelsea collection spray in white card.
Flowers "Sumi Paper" coloured with inks. here


 Magnetic small disc for the tab closer.

Savannah die set Charisma Artwork.


 Pastel Haven USB..TL Dainty Trellis Oval. 

Pastel Haven "Duchy" here Charisma Artwork .
Pastel Haven USB backing papers.
TL Large Decorative Rectangles...Peony Pavilion..Sentiment.

Pastel Haven "Duchy" Charisma Artwork .

Tattered Lace..Nested Hearts..

Chelsea   here ..Charisma Artwork.


Backing papers USB.. TL "So Chic" rectangle..Picture Postcard collection. 

Chelsea ..Charisma Artwork.


Mix of Sumi paper flowers here and paper.


Savannah  die set  here Charisma Artwork.

Tattered "So Chic" Rectangle. A6 envelope box rectangle. here  Sumi Paper coloured with inks for the flowers. Luxurious lace sentiment. 

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx



20 comments:

pam said...

xxx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Pam all of your cards are stunning I love them all. The dies are utterly gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sherri said...

Any day you post just makes me smile! I know I'm in for the most gorgeous cards on earth and you never disappoint me! Wow!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Pam your cards are absolutely stunning and just love the dies

Anne

Brenda in IN said...

That wedding card and box are making me want to get married so you could send me that card. Every card is scrumptious. I love the dies and the lacy look. Great cards, Pam.

Linda Simpson said...

These are simply stunning Pam, loving the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Truly, truly, stunning !! You are truly amazing.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards Pam, the dies are so delicate and beautiful, wonderful designs, Kate x x

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness! Exquisite use of pastel colors, Pam! They are gorgeous! The layers are amazing and elegant! XXOO

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful,delicate and elegant collection Pam..I love the soft pastel colours an stunning designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Fabulous cards Pam...Loz

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, that envelope box! It makes a wedding card or a card for any occasion incredibly special. This is a spectacular line up Pam! Each creation a masterpiece!

serendipity said...

Wow, Pam, you have surpassed yourself! All of these are totally beautiful. x

Shabneez said...

Beautifully elegant creations Pam! Shabneez x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your were certainly born with a beautiful talent, my friend. Your cards are always as delicate as a doily. Love seeing your work and how you use your dies. You are such an inspiration.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow these cards are so gorgeous I'm almost drooling on my laptop. Pressed with my noose to the screen so I will not miss a thing ;)
Beautiful, elegant and delicate cards Pam. I love it.
Greetings Miranda

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow Pam. These are some of the most beautiful cards that I've ever seen. I'm sure that they'd be treasured forever x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Every time I see your cards I just think they can't get better and every time they just do. Gorgeous xXx

Janice said...

Stunning cards as always Pam.
Janice x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning cards Pam....love all the dies...sitting on my hands as running out of space...lol...maybe one...or two?....Joolsx