Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 September 2019

Best Wishes.

Hello everyone,

Been trying out this new set of dies I had to buy.. Press Cut ..Multi Layer Diamond set.
Birthday card for my box.


Card size 7"x 7"..I started with 3 cards pieces @ 7x7  and placed central the dies one on  each A-B-C..does`nt matter if they are of a touch of centre,  as when adhered together after you have cut and adhered together you can trim your border..I decided to use just the Ivory card and back onto a soft pink..





Flowers I have had made up for weeks! so came in handy..Carnation Crafts..Geranium..Heather..Snap Dragon dies....
Tattered Lace..Natures Bouquet..Eucalyptus..Here and There Flourishes, gold glitter

https://www.carnationcrafts.co.uk/shop/dies/ 
https://www.crafting.co.uk/brands/carnationcrafts.html

I did get my Press cut dies from Joanne Sheen, but think they sold out.

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx


22 comments:

pam said...

XXX

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Pam, love the floral display.
Hugs
Linda xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card Pam. Love these dies and your bouquet of flowers make it look so elegant.
Greetings Miranda

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Pam, I love the background die and all those pretty flowers, a wonderful design indeed, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Pam beautiful die and I love the flowers..so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, A really beautiful card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Pam this is a stunning card. Those flowers are so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mac Mable said...

Wow the multi layered diamond die cut looks amazing and so dimensional. What a stunning and beautiful card x

Trish said...

A stunning card Pam

loz said...

Beautiful dies and card Pam...Loz

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, so pretty! The dimension is wonderful, the flowers gorgeous!

Wendy L said...

Really pretty Pam, I love anything Trellis and beautiful flowers too, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cut Pam, oh if I could only win the lottery and buy all the wonderful dies you have I would be in Heaven..xx

Greta said...

Oh what an elegant card, Pam--love this!

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Beautiful card.
Lydia
X

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, that's a big card. You always know how to place your images so well. Your bow-tying skills are out of this world.

I checked my spam and found a lot of posts in there :(

Brenda in IN said...

I love that lattice work and soft colors. I never see snapdragons around here anymore so this is a special treat for me.

serendipity said...

beautiful.Love all the dimension, and the flowers are gorgeous x

Babs said...

Such a gorgeous card Pam and the flowers are so pretty.
Babs x

pinkclover.cards said...

Stunning card Pam.
Fatima x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is so beautiful Pam and the colours look so clean and fresh. I love the flowers x

Janice said...

A very elegant card Pam, I love the flowers set against the trellis.
Janice x