Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 1 February 2021

So Chic..

 Hello everyone,

Thought it about time I used some of this collection I purchased "January 2019" !!! 2 years ago!

Interlinked Illusions ..Tattered Lace..So Chic..Charisma Images from USB Picture Perfect..



I have printed a plain baking paper, to place the mannequin image  on the card. lace is  a backing panel cut with the die.  



Another colour charisma.. one of the backing panels ,, quicker one to make, only placed on pearl card..oyster color. 

This collection was retired a long while ago..

Thank you for stopping by Pam x



 








12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful feminine cards Pam I love the vintage look

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam those cards are gorgeous. I love them both they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Very pretty x

loz said...

Stunning cards Pam...Loz

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
such beautiful makes and the designs are so super and very stunning.
Love them both and the wonderful colours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

These are just adorable you clever lady. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh wauw they are stunning Pam. I love the vintage feminine looks of it, I love mannequins, beautifuly done.
Greetings Miranda

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love the vintage feel.

Mac Mable said...

Glad you eventually used them Pam as they are beautiful, feminine and fabulous x.

Nonnajoy said...

These are so beautiful!
May I ask who make the lovely die for the background, please?

Chrissy said...

WOW, so beautiful Pam, so feminine and elegant, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, these are sooooo gorgeous! They were well worth the wait. I went on a dress form card binge a few years ago -- I think 5 different dress form stamps. Just went and looked them up on my old blog -- 2013. Thanks for reminding me of a fun time, Pam!