Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Stepper Christmas Card.

 Hello everyone,

Thought it about time I used this Tattered Lace "Statuesque Stepper Card Die"! also used Highlight Crafts ..Two red Robins dies.



I have used Tattered Lace "Statuesque Stepper Card die set..finished size 7" inches x 7" Inches.

Highlight Crafts: Reindeer die set and matching Reflections (Image) here..

Christmas decor to decorate dies & reflections. 

Ivory card and Champagne Glitter card.

Thank you for stopping by Pam x.





8 comments:

pam said...

XXX

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the stag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mac Mable said...

Striking design and one very beautiful stepper card and loving that majestic stag. Thank you Pam for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind and friendly comment x.

Trish said...

Beautiful card Pam and never too early for Christmas,sorry I haven’t been around.Firsti tore my rotator cuff in my shoulder and now my arthritis is so bad in my thumbs I can’t use a paper cutter 😳.Better days ahead I hope x🌹

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous stepper Christmas design, those colours and stamp are just exquisite...xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wauw what a stunning Christmascard Pam.
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

I have some premade step cards but I never know what to put on them. Your stag is magnificent and perfect for it! The die trim is just right, and love the gingham bow!

loz said...

WOW...stunning card pam...loz