Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 24 October 2021

Decorations: Christmas Lanterns.

 Hello everyone.

Couple of weekends makes today.. 




Above is my second attempt.. Now I like the top of the first one  (below) ..But the filling of the second one! 








This was my first attempt at doing a Christmas decoration..boy was it a fiddle! I over filled with moss!  

I started by making the houses and adding fake snow..few weeks ago..

I will list below what I have used.(picture`s below).

John Next Door: Large lantern.

Tim Holtz: paper Village..

Carnation Crafts "Christmas Time" Merry Christmas.. Glow Of Christmas Collection.

Decoration on Second one..Christmas wreath maker..

Poppy Box: Poinsettias ..foliage..

Carnation Crafts: Tiny Lights.



These lanterns would make lovely box`s for many occasions.

Thank you for stopping by Pam x



11 comments:

pam said...

XXXx

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Pam, these are both lovely. What a beautiful decoration or gift. I like the smaller village scene because it shows up more. Maybe it's just the pictures of them, though. Either way, they are wonderful.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

This is a stunning project Pam your work is always outstanding. Love Alison x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful makes Pam

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam your lanterns are gorgeous. I love them. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Pam, I can see how they would be fiddley but so worth all the effort, Kate x

Liz said...

These are just beautiful, Pam. What lovely projects. xx

Mac Mable said...

So creative, so unique and loving the moss Pam ....lol x.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, two of them and both lovely! I'm sure I wouldn't even try, but I love them both -- tops and insides! Wow!

Chrissy said...

Stunning Pam and the little lights light it all up, just beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

WOW!! They are amazing Pam..Loz