Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 19 December 2021

Lots Of Love Collection.

 Hello everyone,

Wishing everyone  Happy Christmas and Wonderful New Year 2022.. Stay Safe all my crafty friends.x

Carnation Crafts New Collection .."Lots Of Love" launching Monday 20th 8:15 am..over on Create and Craft TV..Here...

DT samples.


Delightful Daylilies Die Set...Tiny Flutter Die Set..



Pointed Poppies Die Set..

Lots Of Love Floral Lightwork..Lots Of Love Sentiments ..


Ribbon Tail Fuchsias Die Set..

Tiny Flutter Die Set..Hanging Heart Wreath Die Set...


Delightful Daylilies Die Set..using main flower..

Lots Of Love Floral Lightwork.. Layered over and tuck ins..



Ribbon Tail Fuchsias Die Set..

Tiny Flutter Die Set..

Hanging Heart Wreath Die Set...Acetate circle window..



Ribbon Tail Fuchsias Die Set..

Netted Bow Die Set..Lots Of Love Sentiments ..


Bountiful Berries Die Set...

Netted Bow Die Set..Hanging Heart Wreath Die Set..


Pointed Poppies Die Set..

Lots Of Love Floral Lightwork..Lots Of Love Sentiments ..


Delightful Daylilies Die Set...

Netted Bow Die Set.Hanging Heart Wreath Die Set...



Thank you for stopping by Pam xx


15 comments:

pam said...

XXXX

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It's always a joy to visit your blog and your card are stunning Pam. I'm sorry but I just run out of words to describe how beautiful they are x

Brenda in IN said...

I agree with Sandma's comment, I have run out of adjectives to use to describe your gorgeous cards, Pam. They are always outstanding and these are too. I love that netted bow!

Mac Mable said...

Stunning, each and everyone of them Pam x.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam all your cards are gorgeous. They are all so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness Pam what stunning cards, I love everyone of them, beautiful dies and designs, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous collection Pam, so bright and beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Fabulous cards Pam, every one is a beauty. xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Pam, another blogpost filled with beautiful cards. Love the colors and the dies. Beautiful and elegant. You've done a great job making them.
Greetings Miranda

Janette said...

Stunning, so beautiful, if I could create these I would be over the moon. Xx

Trish said...

Your art is always amazing PAM,I just dropped by to wish you all the best for Christmas.I have been out of action after surgery on my hand,🎄

loz said...

Stunning set Pam...Loz

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning cards Pam and such beautiful colours

Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Pam such beautiful colours

Happy Christmas to you and your family

Anne

Janice said...

Sending my apologies for not commenting on your cards this month Pam, time has not been on my side, but I plan to get back to normal in the New Year. They have all been amazing, but I just wanted to pop on and wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄
Janice xx