Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 14 January 2022

Two Today.

 Hello Everyone,

Sharing two cards for our Great Grandson Oliver who is 2 to-day!  time fly`s ..

For the base card I have used Tattered Lace: Panoramas Moments "Happy Birthday" die..

Carnation Crafts The Gift Of Giving "Connie & Ewan" Here.. Mice from Garden Safari.. 



This card is for my Daughter to her Grandson..
Carnation Crafts "Rural Charm Collection" Billie & Malorie ...Tractor  here.. Fairy Tale Day collection "Splendid Numbers" here


I have used  wood panels from Garden Safari collection, cut up to make a fence.

Oliver is animal and tractor crazy.. 

Thank you for stopping by Pam x 




10 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning cards as always, so cute for your great grandson.x

Mac Mable said...

What cute cards and fabulous little scenes for Oliver. The animals are super cute and I love the oversize sentiment on the first one too x.

deniseann said...

Hi Pam. Lovely cards for a two year old. Must dig out some of the older dies, I tend to forget some of the things I've got ( Panorama Moments)Thanks Pam.
Denise

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam your cards are gorgeous. Happy Birthday to your Great Grandson. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda in IN said...

Two is such a wonderful age. It's fun to see things through their eyes. These are cute cards for him. The critters are adorable and I love those mice!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Two stunning cards as always Pam. Love Alison xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what fabulous cards for a little one, I love the characters and your designs, I'm sure he will love them, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Pam, I've just caught up looking at your posts for the last 30 days and I must say you always leave me breathless! In addition to that you've done such a fabulous job with these cute cards and I absolutely adore them. I hope I can do a better job of keeping up now, but you never know when Life is going to throw another curve. Wishing you a good new year!

loz said...

WOW!! They are perfect for Oliver....loz

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made two beautiful and cute cards for your great grandson Pam.
Greetings Miranda