Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 19 February 2022

3D Floral Embossing Folders.

 Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to colour! using Lisa Horton ..3D Embossing folders.. First time using these folders.



Not a Colourist! I have used 250gsm plain white card. Coloured with  Pro Marker Alcohol Pens .

I tried embossing onto watercolour card and using watercolour paints/pencils, but I lost a lot of embossed detail.

I have embossed onto card, not used the matching dies to the folders.


Lisa`s Inverted Scallop die set, lovely soft  Green (Not as Photo) Sentiment from Frame It Stamp/Die collection. 



Lisa`s Frame It ..Stamp & Die collection.


Wanted a more delicate colour ..Lilac & White... not really achieved what I had in mind! 

Vertical Sentiments: Julie Hickey Vertical Wishes.

Lisa Horton Folders ..Here...

 Thank you for stopping by Pam x..



13 comments:

Janette said...

These are beautiful Pam, love those embossing folders such detail and your colouring is lovely.x

deniseann said...

Hi Pam. These cards are lovely , something different. I'm not a colourist so I dont do much, have loads of stamp but never make a good job of it. Wish I was as talented as you. Hope you got through the storm ok. Denise

Mac Mable said...

The embossing folders look amazing and what beautiful cards. I think your colouring looks fabulous, especially the daffodils Pam x.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning set of cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Leslie Miller said...

These embossing folders are amazing and I think you can consider yourself a colorist because these are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the daffodils. They look like layered dies. Gorgeous cards, Pam!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Pam, you are too hard on yourself, these cards looks beautiful colored. I love them all.
Greetings Miranda

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
these are wonderful creations made with those fantastic embossing folders.
Your colouring of them is gorgeous and such wonderful and stunning designs too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hoe beautiful Pam, I love the floral images and your colouring is wonderful, all are so beautifully designed, Kate x

Chrissy said...

They are all so beautiful Pam..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning floral cards Pam....perfect colouring as always

Anne

loz said...

Stunning cards and your colouring is so beautiful Pam...Loz

Brenda in IN said...

I think it is hard to color an embossed image but yours look wonderful. I love the frames too and the way the red and white is done.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such lovely cards and they're coloured beautifully x