Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 4 March 2022

Embossed Inked Cards

 Hello everyone,

Sharing two embossed/inked cards.. new design from Lisa Horton..using her fantastic "New Platform"

Ulti-Mate Multi tool Here.. 

This is a quick play .. Sun Flower and Roses ..embossing and stencil set.




Inked using the Stencils ..Then embossed using the matching Embossing Folder.
I have used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the card above. 7.1/2 inches x 7.1/2 inches finished card.




Using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. 5 inch x 7 inch finished card.

Thank you for stopping by Pam.



11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous inking and embossing and both cards look amazing Pam x.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards x

Brenda in IN said...

What a great idea. It is so hard to color an embossed image so inking through a stencil first is so much easier. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards. I love the shading on the second one, Pam.

cuilliesocks said...

such beautiful cards Pam, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam your cards are gorgeous. They are just so pretty. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
2 wonderful and beautiful cards and their designs look stunning and so wonderful.
Your colouring of them with thinks is gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janette said...

Two beautiful cards Pam, so lovely.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful embossed cards Pam love both of them

Anne

Leslie Miller said...

Embossing and stencil -- how wonderful! Embossing folders are really making a comeback. I'm still loving even my old ones. These cards are so beautiful, Pam!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend! I just purchase 5 of Lisa's 3D embossing folders ... OMG they are so gorgeous!! (You enabled me lol). I will have to check out other products of hers like these stencil/EF sets. Hmmmm I think you've just enabled me again! LOL GORGEOUS designs!

loz said...

Stunning embossed cards Pam..Loz