Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 18 April 2022

Circle Ornamental die: Petals 3D Embossing Folder.

 Hello Everyone.

Die Cutting & Embossing today using Lisa Horton products..



This Beautiful Circle of Hearts is one of Lisa`s New Dies, soon sold out over on Create and Craft TV, I bought the bundle, as I love anything with hearts!. Circle Heart frame.

One of Lisa`s older 3D Embossing Folders, had a while and not used. 6x6 folder, I have used just the center from the die set to emboss.

Layered Petals..I have coloured with water and Oxide Inks. "Saltwater Taffy" new colour..Bundled Sage, both one of my favorite colour combos..finished with Lisa Sentiment Frame It Dies/Stamps and Poppystamp butterflies and seam binding bow..

Finished card 6.1/2 inches x 6.1/2 inches.

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx




9 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and lovely pastel shades, xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Leslie Miller said...

So very lovely and soft! I've always been a fan of this blush coral/pink in any shade. What a pretty die and bow, and just look at those tiny butterflies!

kendell said...

Beautiful as always

Mac Mable said...

This is so pretty Pam. So delicate and love the die cut circle hearts and that fabulous 3D folder x.

Brenda in IN said...

I see why you wanted it, it is beautiful. The card is lovely with those beautifully blended flowers inside the circle heart frame. Your bow is perfect.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and embossing Pam..Loz

Darlene said...

WOW just gorgeous my friend! What a clever way to use that embossed panel ... perfect! I love Lisa's 3d folders and can't wait to get my hands on her newest ones. Thanks for always inspiring me! You are amazingly talented! HUGS from OHIO

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card as always love the delicate colours

Anne