Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 11 November 2022

Bohemian Beauty Collection:

 Hello everyone,

Sharing my Granddaughters Birthday card ...

One of my favorite collections from Carnation Crafts: Bohemian Beauty Collection..Here..



Time to Accessorise here...Bohemian Beauty Collection..here...free Vignettes &  backing papers here..

Tattered Lace .. G..Language Of Lace Collection.first time used this..had for years! 

randdaughter Duo Relation Dies..

You get charisma with these Tattered Lace Dies, but wanted a color to match, used pro marker..

8 x 8inch  finished card..

Thank you for stopping by Pam xxx



4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunner Pam, gorgeous dies and design, I'm sure your Granddaughter will love it, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, your friends and relatives receive the most stunning and special cards from you. I know each one is kept forever and treasured. This is just lovely and I'm smiling as I look at it!

June Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam, I know your Granddaughter will love it xx

loz said...

Stunning card Pam..Loz