Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Anniversary & Birthday Cards:

 Hello Everyone,

Three cards today; Using same products, different layouts:

My favorite flowers are Orchid..this  stunning  artwork Vignettes from Carnation Crafts: Here

Using Orchid Flourish die Here .   From New Light Collection:  here..




You can purchase beautiful artwork Vignettes.. this is one of the colours: 


Heart onto a card 6.1/2" x 6.1/2"





Products used:
Carnation Crafts:  Orchid Flourish die:
Anniversary/ birthday/Happy: From The Gift Of Giving Collection:
Tattered Lace: Endless Love dies Hearts:
Poppy Stamp Dies: Stitched Fluttering Butterflies:

Thank you for stopping by Pam x



10 comments:

deniseann said...

Hi Pam. These are beautiful. Dont suppose the Tatterlace Hearts are still available. Must have a look in my stash for my Heart dies, forget what I've
got !!. Such inspiration,my next Anniversary is in June plenty of time have a go. Many Thanks Denise.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Pam and the heart dies are lovely...

Anne

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards made with beautiful dies and lovely flowers Pam.
Greetings Miranda

Brenda in IN said...

These are beautiful works of art. I love all three.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh my! I've looked up close and those orchids have depth you can get lost in. Amazing and gorgeous, Pam!

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
oh these are gorgeous and who deosn't like orchids.
Love those heart shapes and the different colours used.
Thank you for the inspiration as it has given me an idea for an Anniversary card in March for my Son and DIL.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Anja v K@@rten said...

Sooooohoooo Wonderful.
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Donna Ellis said...

How elegant, Pam! Such intricate dies, so perfectly cut. Beautifully done!
Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Anonymous said...

Exquisite cards Pam . I also love orchids had them in my wedding bouquet
Joyce x

loz said...

Gorgeous cards Pam...Loz