Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 12 March 2023

Dawn Of Spring Collection: Cherry Blossom:

 Hello Everyone,

Cards for my Box.

Using Carnation Crafts: Dawn Of Spring Collection: Cherry Blossom: Here.. as always Stunning Florals. 



Ivory & Pink..One of my favorite colour combinations. Old Sue Wilson embossing folder: I have not used since 2015..Small Beaded Fanfare EFPP-010....5.1/2 x 7.1/4 .I also have A4 Beaded Fanfare.

Perfect Sentiment most Occasions/ Single person or couple. 

 


Not kean of this. seems to heavy for the delicate Florals. I did the Mirror all satin gold, looked to much, so added  white to bottom of the stand.. still very unsure!

Products used: Carnation Crafts. Square 6" inch x 6" inch card: Ivory & Pink Pearl 
Dawn Of Spring: Cherry Blossom: Here..
Plain Hearts; Here..
Square Frame: Elderberry Frame: Here..
It`s Your Day:Moments in Time Collection:  Here  .
Held In Our Hearts: Bloom Of Butterflies: Here..
Showered In Florals Here.. pink spray.
Seam Binding Bow.

   Mirror Card.
White & Gold Satin Card.
Magic Mirror Card die set: here..
Social Butterfly: here..

Thank you for stopping by Pam x



11 comments:

Liz said...

Two beautiful cards, Pam. I love the embossing on the first one. I have that embossing folder, I bought it just after it came out. I didn't realise I'd had it so long..... how time flies! x

Brenda in IN said...

You're right about the first card being perfect for any occasion. It would be a wonderful wedding card. The mirror and stand really makes a unique card. I love how it stands on it's own.

cuilliesocks said...

Your heart card is stunning Pam, and the mirror card is an unusual design, but lovely too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So delicate and beautiful Pam, gorgeous projects.
.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marijke said...

Wat een prachtige kaarten allebei! Zo mooi die kleuren bij elkaar! Heel mooi! Groetjes Marijke.

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful cards Pam.
Joycex

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards Pam, I'm in love with the first one.
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

What amazing cards to have in your box! Those cherry blossoms, dies, and embossing are all gorgeous! The mirror is a most beautiful and unusual card shape and I think it's lovely with the flowers. Anyone who spotted that in your card box would be agog.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Stunning cards Pam, so much detail and always so delicate. Have a great weekend Michelle x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Pam and I love the designs...that embossed background is beautiful on your first card and I love the die cut shape on your end card...such pretty flowers on both

Anne

loz said...

Both stunning cards Pam..Loz