Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 7 April 2023

Nellie Snellen:

 Hello everyone,

Really enjoying using my embossing folders from my huge stash.

These are Nellie Snellen 3D folders/die/stencil sets. Flower Corners 1 & 2


Flower Corner 1. set 


This card shape uses Gorgeous Creative Expressions: Sue Wilson. Looped Squares: 
Distress inks: Bundled Sage..Wild Wilderness.. Spun Sugar. Victorian Velvet. 
Free had Gold Glitter Heat Embossing;


Flower Corner 2 set.



Phill Martin:Charming Dies: Charmed Ingots: Card shape Sue Wilson: Noble Ornate Pierced Rectangles.. Change for me to use these colour Distress Inks: Bundled Sage..Ground Espresso ..Scattered Straw ...Rusty Hinge...Free had Gold Glitter Heat Embossing;
Poppy Stamp dies: Butterfly Sprinkles: Basic greetings stamps.


Thank you for stopping by Pam xx







5 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Stunning. These are great cards with soft, sweet colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Pam,particularly like the gold one
Joycex

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, Pam! I have enjoyed my visit here today tremendously. I'll now have to go have a look at the Nellie Snellen sets. Probably just window shopping for now, but fun. These are gorgeous! Incredibly darling Easter cards in your previous post, too. I've been under the weather so cannot stay long, but it sure has been nice!

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous I love the soft pretty colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Gorgeous cards Pam...Loz